Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 10:03

(Yeah it is!)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:05

(I'm almost done with Yami's cursed form)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:07

(It's fine I was already falling asleep at that time anyway lol)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:17

Namari and Yami smirked, but again it didn't look evil. Yami spoke first "Kaede my dear to you have any siblings or friends?" Namari had an idea but he wasn't sure if it would work. He whispered to his sister 'Yami what if we have her bring them here since she doesn't remember them?' Yami nodded 'Not only will they follow her it'll hurt there hearts but they will come for her sometime so let's wait.'
"Kaede will be staying with us understand?" Namari had a nice evil plan in mind.

Narumiya spoke softly so only Kosuke would hear her "Midnight, but we will split up. I'll be in the trees you will be on the ground. You will check her room but they probably won't have her there tonight.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:19

(XD that's hilarious, but I don't remember falling asleep either. I remember looking at the time at 2am and then I had some weird dream where my ring broke and then it was 10am. I guess that's what happens when your really tired huh?)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:26

(That's one crazy dream! Time skip to night? Oh great I just remembered the craziest dream I've ever had. Let's just say there was a bear in it lol)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:41

(Nighttime about midnight)
Narumiya had taken Kosuke to a little apartment building before dark. She is able to stay in any room that is empty. Why? Because she has connections. She chose a room she had been staying in for about a month. "Kosuke let's go it's time to put this plan into action!" She was standing outside of the apartment door.

Namari had put Kaede in Yami's room with her. To fulfill his plan he need to get Tora back in the closet so no one finds her in that cave in case someone comes across end the cave. He ran to get her and carried her back so he wouldn't be slowed down. He knew that Kaede would soon forget what she was about to see so he walked into Yami's room and sat Tora down. "Yami you remember Tora don't you?" As he spoke he grabbed by her hair and gave her a forceful shove towards Yami.

Toramaru cried out in pain it sounded like a whisper. She fell to the floor and seen Kaede and looked absolutely terrified. She didn't want to be punished when she didn't go in there on her own. Tears streamed down her face as she waited to be hit again.

Yami smirked but this time it was clear to all that it was evil. No, not evil but sadistic. She started with simply flicking Tora's nose. Then dragged Tora by her hair and literally threw her in a closet. This closet is far dark than the one Namari puts her in.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 13:59

(I got to go for at least an hour. I've got my test to get my license coming up and I need more hours. I'm very nervous XD bye!)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 14:02

(Thanks! :))

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 1st 2020 18:13

(I'm back after twenty years!! Lol)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.