Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Feb 4th 2020 18:53

(I just realized I'm most likely going home tomorrow DX that means less wifi oh no! To me this website would be perfect for English in school at least for me I'm homeschooled. I'm going to be so bored once my wifi time is limited.)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 4th 2020 19:19

(I'm already bored XD though I might be able to get internet access this weekend. You bored too?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 4th 2020 19:29

(It's contagious! I'm reading something for my school work but it's making me tired. The book is sooooo boring.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 4th 2020 19:38

(Lucky here I don't have access to Netflix. If I was at home I'd watch crunchyroll lol)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 14:08

(I'm not going home today I am tomorrow tho)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 14:12

(Cool! Good luck tomorrow I hope you enjoy working there. Once it's fall I'll be working that's a guarantee. Gotta be able to eat while in college right lol)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 14:27

(Hopefully I get a job that's good for me. When I'm around people I don't know I'm completely silent. Now if I'm around someone I know it's the total opposite XD. So when I'm in college Imma be super quiet most likely unless I actually see my older sister there XD.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 14:38

(I'm hoping I won't have to talk to people a lot when after college when it come to work. My plan is to just make video games. Me and @Steatheart made a game idea irl and I want to make it a real game. It'll be a horror one, I don't think anyone has made a game like it story wise. At least not that I know of lol.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 15:00

(Yeah but it is gonna be hard to do. XD I want the characters to look real but I can only draw anime stuff. I'll start practicing when I get the computer I'm buying next week lol.)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Feb 5th 2020 15:37

(Once I get it I'm gonna draw better pictures of Sora, Kaede, and Kosuke. I think they will look nicer. I'll show you them the second they are done because the laptop has its own wifi. It's going to be an expensive laptop XD I'm either getting an one the is a little under a thousand dollars. The other is over a thousand dollars lol. I guess it's the perks of getting money from a car wreck. I'm either getting one thousand or fifteen hundred. Odd though because I was unharmed.)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.