Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Jan 24th 2020 23:08

(Do you want to make the starter? You can if you want if not I will)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Jan 24th 2020 23:16

(I still have to do her bunny form what am I thinking??)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 24th 2020 23:24

(Sure and the character can be either gender also are these two twins?? ⬇️)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 24th 2020 23:47

(Um so I just now seen the character sheet for Saori. She's cute I also changed Namri's name spelling to Namari)

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 00:28

Toramaru layed in a ball in the closet with a tear stained face as usual. It surprised Namari why she wasn't emotionless but he enjoyed it. She sobbed when Namari opened the door and kicked her.

Namari opened the closet and kicked Tora then slammed the door and locked it back and went to his desk to do some paper work. He was not happy when he would see Usamaru happy but he never bothered her.

Narumiya walked down the street she was infront of the school she was going to go to. She hated the thought and made a tch sound as she kicked a rock towards the school and walked away. She smirked as she heard a window break. Her first act of being horrible at her new school.

Usamaru was outside picking flowers she ran around. She kinda acted like a rabbit, she hopped around and hid when certain people went by but, she giggled as she played around. Running around she was smiling and played in the trees.

Heart this
1 like

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 02:22

Narumiya went home and changed into her uniform and headed back to school she didn't feel like seeing the stupid rat today. Narumiya made it to the school and went inside. She was clearly annoyed to be there. A roaming teacher stopped her and complained about Naru wearing leather fingerless gloves. After a few minutes Narumiya walked off ignoring the teacher. She promised Kyo to try when it comes to her school work but she didn't promise to anything else.
(Of course I'm only saying stupid rat for her)

Toramaru covered herself up with a tiny thin baby blanket and started to fall asleep until Namari opened the door. She was terrified as he grabbed her arm dragging her out of the closet. What did she do to get locked in the closet? Nothing. He threw her against the wall and told her to change.

Namari left Tora laying on the floor in tears. He went and got changed, he decided since most of the zodiacs have gone to school he would sneak Tora deep into the forest and beat her there. He would improvise with weapons which pleased him.

Usamaru looked sad and she was told to get ready for school. Once she was ready her parents walked her to school. She ran to her friends and played until class started.

Edited Jan 25th 2020 13:59

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 03:11

Narumiya walked to her homeroom just her luck she shared it with the rat. She glared at Saori and as she walked by her she said quietly to were only Saori could hear "damn rat." She took her seat and looked out the window. Unfortunately some cats only three for now, entered the room and were around Narumiya.

Namari smirked as he forcefully grabbed Tora's hand and practically dragging her. He found a cave and then had an idea. Leave her in the cave at night would be fun for him. He knows she would be to scared to leave and it seems no one knows about it. He dragged her into the cave and threw her against the cave wall. Namari soon left to get very, very few things for her.

Toramaru yelped as she hit the cave wall. She crawled behind a big rock that was touching the cave wall giving her some cover from the cold. She hugged her knees as she shivered. Toramaru did her best not to cry her teeth chattered.

Usamaru continued playing with her friends. Their teacher was late but she didn't even know. She giggled with her friends they hugged her and she hugged them. Luckily her friends are girls, Usamaru knows not the let any boys hug her.

Edited Jan 25th 2020 14:07

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 03:38

(I just found out by reading that Akito was/is a girl dressed as a guy... Now I kinda want to make Namari look like a girl but be a guy any opinions? My mind has been blown by this discovery. XD. And Akito was the horse)

Edited Jan 25th 2020 03:40

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 03:51

(Okay good to know..... I haven't read the manga since I don't have access to it and what I've seen of the anime didn't really help me catch on with Akito. Now I need to look up who Isuzu I must know nothing....)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 15:07

Namari went back to Tora with a small bag the items in it are : a small thin blanket, some snacks, three bottles of water. He doesn't want her starving nor getting thirsty, he hates when Tora is sick after all. He sat the bag next to her and and tossed her favorite snack to her before he left. Namari smirked as he left when he heard Tora speak.

Toramaru was scared when he came back. She was surprised when he tossed a snack to her, her favorite one at that. She grabbed the blanket and bundled herself up. She layed down as she ate one snack.

Narumiya glared out the window she was really annoyed to see the rat. One of the cats was on her lap and one on the floor while the other was on her desk. She tried to not get anymore agitated so no more show up.

Usamaru's class started but the teacher had a headache so all the kids in her including her got to go play outside since it was a nice day.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.