Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Fruits Basket New Generation the Curse Returns

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , Dec 28th 2019 05:19

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 22:55

Narumiya snickered slightly when Daito fell. She cleared her throat to make it seem like she didn't laugh. She glared at Daito and said before Saori spoke "Narumiya." Narumiya glared at Saori and made a tch noise. She looked back to Daito as two more cats surrounded her.

Toramaru finally fell asleep no matter how much she wanted to explore she knew she couldn't. She might be able to at night when Namari is asleep. It's been a long time since she had her last dream. Now she has just nightmares. Which she is currently having one, she whimpered and shivered in her sleep she started crying.

Namari sat at his deck doing whatever he really wanted. He was bored of doing nothing. He didn't want to/fell like hitting Tora anymore. Namari ended falling asleep in his chair.

Usamaru finally had school though they started with finger painting.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 25th 2020 23:41

Narumiya abruptly stood up and left the classroom. She was to close Saori for comfort. Before she left her seat she mumbled "damn rat." She ended up on the roof surrounded by at least fifteen cats. She really wanted to leave the school and do something she liked.

Toramaru woke up abruptly in tears she wanted to run out of the cave but knew she couldn't. She was so agitated that she turned into her tiger form. She curled up into a ball while crying silently.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 01:19

Narumiya was surprised by him following her and blurted out "What the hell?? Why did you follow me? Are you dumb." She was kinda yelling a little. She ignored his questions and thought 'What is his problem?' She would rather be alone. It didn't help that she was wearing a short skirt. She stood up as the wind blowed her hair a bit out of her face which made it easier for anyone to how angry she was.

Toramaru crawled to the edge of the cave and looked out. The sun Hepburn her eyes a bit since she was in the dark cave. She didn't dare to step out of the cave but, she wondered when would he return? At night? When he is angry? The possibilities scared her. Toramaru went to the bag he gave her and found school work and a tiny book light. Namari wanted her to be a child prodigy, she doesn't know why. She always wondered when he would let her out in the real world.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 01:38

Narumiya snickered slightly when he ran into the door. She walked towards the but had a bad feeling and stopped. At least twenty cats ran up the stairs to the roof. They would have been there sooner but they had doors in their way. She realized that Daito was probably still there so she opened the door and grabbed his arm and pulled him back out onto the roof with force. She did her best to NOT let him touch her. She was able to slam the door shut once he was outside.
(You can choose by putting it in your next response for him to see her cat form.)

Taro are went back to the edge of the cave and started reading a book. It was quite a thick book. Once she was finished she would have to right a huge summary.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 01:42

(Quick question have heard of/read the manga/watched the anime : Kakuriyo: Bed and Breakfast for Spirits? I'm thinking of making a roleplay based on it. If you've heard of it wanna join the roleplay once I make it?)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 01:50

(Okay great! I making the description of it in my notes on my iPad then I'll copy and paste it. Once you read the forum you'll probably want to read up on the characters to help you out with it.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 01:57

Narumiya was shocked by what happened without thinking she slightly yelled "Would you shut up I'm trying to think!" She paced and then realized he doesn't know about the curse. THEN she realized he is a guy so she got behind a wall and watched him glaring. She was slightly growling, she glanced at her clothes 'This is gonna be a problem...' She ran over and grabbed her undergarments first she was blushing but it wasn't noticeable since she is in cat form. Her ears were down as she dragged them behind a wall she was taking a bit of time to do so because the wall was a good ways away.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 02:17

Narumiya glared at him she almost had her undergarments behind the wall. She set the clothes down and said "Oh maybe because YOU-.... Never mind. It's none of YOUR business." Her tail swayed in anger has she picked up her clothes and dragged them behind the wall. Unfortunately it was only her undergarments, she was about to go grab and drag the rest but, while the wall there was a poof and a cloud of smoke as she changed back. She put what little clothes she hadby her on. She put her hair in a tight bun and completely ignored him as she walked out and grabbed her clothes glaring at him as she went back behind the wall. One perk of her wearing so little clothes was she could show off her tattoos, but to who there is only one person there anyway but she also had no other options.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 02:34

Narumiya walked out fully dressed and both of them made her so mad cat ears could be seen on her head. She spoke to Daito first "Act? Act? I'm not acting! You listen here I am not someone to mess with! You don't even know me! How would you know if I was acting or not!?" She looked at Kosuke "What are you doing here? And no he is not! Oh yeah let me put it simple. I was a cat because of him. Simple enough for you?" She felt like she would punch them both. Instead she punched the wall a few times. She bloodied her hand but didn't care. Her cat ears vanished once she calmed down.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 27th 2020 02:38

(I'm posting the forum soon I'm getting my first character made before I do I'll tell you when it's up I'm having at least two characters you can have more or less than two. You don't have to make fair okay?)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.