Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Feb 2nd 2024 20:04

Solar:Thanks.

*Solar watches Dancer and Glory for a moment before heading over to the fridge and grabbing a can.*

Solar:I think... I'm going to go to bed after dropping this off. Staying up any longer won't help any of us.

*He starts toward the hall, but pauses.*

Solar:I'll check if I have anything in my collection we can use tomorrow. I'm not sure what I have, but there has to be something....

*With that, Solar slips into the hall, catching a glimpse of Heart as she disappears into her room.*

*Solar gently taps on Dizzy's door and sets the Mana drink down where she'll see it. He makes his way to his room afterward, practically collapsing once he hits the mattress.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 3rd 2024 20:31

*When Dizzy eventually opens her door, she looks surprised to see the drink. She looks up and down the hallway for a moment but at not seeing anyone, she carefully takes the drink and retreats into her room, closing the door behind her. Sundew resumes grooming her mane when she sits back down in her bed but the mare can only focus on the butterflies she feels.*

*At this point, it looks like everyone is stationary for the night. Dancer and Glory still haven’t left the sitting area but given the state of the two, it doesn’t look like they’re planning on doing so.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 4th 2024 19:37

*The remaining hours of the night creep by in relative silence. The stars spare not a single care for the events that transpired earlier, for what are a few hours compared to an eternity of watching?*

*As the first rays of morning pierce the heavens, signaling the sun's ascent, the stars hide themselves away as the moon sets. In the city below, hundreds of ponies start to stir from their slumbers. Some prepare for school or work, while others close up their shops and restaurants until night falls again.*

*Solar nearly falls off the bed when the alarm on his phone goes off. It takes him a moment to remember where he is after silencing the alarm.*

*The apartment.... his room..... he still needs to finish unpacking.*

Solar:.....

*Best get started.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 6th 2024 19:00

*Dancer and Glory are more or less the first to get up and start shuffling through the kitchen, more so Dancer than Glory who still looks rather shaken and pained. Dancer still seems nervous too but in a manner of eyeing the door and the main phone in worry of getting another call or unwanted visitor. Eventually, Glory breaks the silence.*

Glory: I didn’t know that Lime was gay…

Dancer: Yeah, he’s… what? What do you mean?

Glory: You know? It’s all across Flitter at the moment. That he was spotted in a gay bar or something?

Dancer: What??? When?

*Glory shrugs, scrolling through her phone as Dancer walks back over to her, looking over at her phone.*

Glory: Oh no… He looks so uncomfortable.

Dancer: Ugh… That was the other day. We only went down to the local cafe and some dumb fan came over and totally overstepped his boundaries. He was super upset and apologetic over it. I can’t believe it’s on the front page of Flitter now.

Glory: That really sucks, I hope he’s okay…

*Dancer pulls out her own phone now, navigating to Lime’s own profile page.*

Dancer: He hasn’t posted anything since this stupid trend started… Oh man… have you seen the comments on his last post though? Ponies are really tearing him apart…

Glory: Oh Lime…

*Glory looks genuinely upset now. She closes down the app and places her phone away.*

Glory: I was happy for him… I didn’t realise what was really going on. I’m going to talk to him about it later.

Dancer: He could definitely do with someone to talk to right now… You’ve been living here for longer than most of us so you’ll probably know him better than I do…

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 10th 2024 17:21

(*Roughly, what time is it?*)

*Stripes, when he wakes up, doesn't immediately remember where he is. When he does remember, seconds later, it doesn't do much to relieve him, the events of yesterday replaying through his head.*

*Getting up, Stripes folds the sofa bed back into a couch, folding up the blankets and pillow provides and setting them to the side. He approaches the door to the hall and opens it, peering out to see if anyone is in the hallway.*

Stripes:......

*Silently, Stripes exits the room and heads to the main area.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 11th 2024 19:34

(Probably between 8-9am?)

*Glory looks up when Stripes enters, Dancer distracted with a coffee pot.*

Glory: uh… hhhi?

*Dancer looks over now, blinking.*

Dancer: Oh! That’s Heart’s friend, Stripes. You guys haven’t met yet, right?

*Glory shakes her head, looking aside for a moment then back to Stripes again.*

Dancer: Hey, Stripes. The pegasus is Glory, she’s the last one who lives here and the one we went to get yesterday. Want some coffee?

*Glory offers a small bashful wave.*

Glory: You look great. Not in a weird way, I mean. Do you work out?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 11th 2024 20:18

(So noted! :D)

*Stripes gives a small nod, offering Glory a small grin.*

Stripes:Thanks. I actually own a gym a few streets away...

*Stripes glances around , looking for something. He seems to deflate when he doesn't see it.*

Stripes:Is Heart still here?

*Heart slipped out a while ago, not even bothering to pack anything for breakfast or lunch.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 11th 2024 20:46

*Dancer glances to the time on the microwave, offering Stripes an awkward wince.*

Dancer: Nnnoooo… Sorry, dude. She’s probably gone to work already. Did she not talk to you before she went?

*She takes her mug of coffee and sips from it, using her magic to move a cup of tea over to Glory at the same time.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Feb 18th 2024 22:03

*Stripes huffs, shaking his head.*

Stripes:No. She didn't.

*Stripes pulls out his phone and shoots Heart a quick text, asking where she is and if she's okay. He sends another message to one of the ponies he hired to help run the gym, mostly when he isn't in, that he'll be a bit late opening.*

Stripes:.......

*Tucking away his phone, Stripes looks back at Dancer and Glory.*

Stripes:Look.... I don't get what's going on with whatever these Element-things are, not completely, but can I give you my number in case something happens?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Feb 21st 2024 19:07

*Dancer nods.*

Dancer: Sure. I’ll even add you to a group chat with all of us just in case one of us has an update that the others don’t know about or can’t message for some reason.

*She opens her phone contacts and holds it over to Stripes. Offering for him to add his number in.*

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.