Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Medical > River Rock Hospital

New Reply

Started by SilentNightmare2234 , Oct 17th 2016 23:50

Shadey - Mar 11th 2017 12:40

After putting one of the little chip bags in his pocket Casper opened the one left out and strolled over to sit down at one of the nearby chairs in the hallway. Popping a few chips in his mouth while humming. He was thinking back to the last couple days of what's been going on. The strange doctors. Needles. The escape and the fox girl. It was all just.......To much. Scary even. He didn't know what these freaks were up to but they needed people who were psychic to do it for some reason. But he wasn't psychic. He was just a kid with a heart condition. Who just wanted to have a normal life but. Apparently, that wasn't going to happen.

He thinks to himself pulling off the many medical bandages that were there simply to hold the needle in place since it kept pushing out from his accelerated healing. He needed it out though it was just hurting his hand and he felt fine. Right? He thought to himself when he heard a new voice say hello and he looked up seeing Finn. "Oh hullo"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 13th 2017 12:03

"Hopefully none we know" He mutters popping another chip in his mouth swinging his feet back and forth a bit on the chair, keeping his gaze averted and he seemed to be shaking a bit at the mention of doctors, which was strange considering, Weren't hospitals good? They were supposed to help people yet these people were anything but Saints. He thought looking to Finn for only a moment before looking back down. Keeping quiet and saying nothing.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 13:51

(sorry i was gone for so long i went to europe) nurse saprano was walking into the room the fox girl was said to be staying in nurse red heart walked in with 3 nurses and shut the metal door there where no windows either but krystal screamee untill the screams where suddenly silenced nurse saprano was coverd in blood and said now i have to check on project d she said as it was turning to night she walked down a staircase to a room with a metal door and she left 5 minutes later leaving it open just a crack without relising it

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 27th 2017 13:55

"I wanna go home.....i don't want to be here anymore" He stammered shaking more and dropped the bag with abandon.
"I feel better I eont be burden let's leave again!" He said to Finn.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 14:16

nurse saprano overherd casper you cant leave we have locked down the who building there is no way of escaping and please dont nurse redheart will fire me and my familiy wont have any money cause i will be out of a job so please dont

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 14:46

and also don't go down that hallway we have project D down there and we cant let anything happen to her now get to your rooms i'll have security gaurd the place

Edited Mar 27th 2017 14:47

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Mar 27th 2017 14:52

"The fox girl! What have you done to her get is she okay?" He asked nervously and stood up on his feet.

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 19:34

the fox girl? she is downstairs currently locked up along with a far more unique specimen for what nurse redheart wants with everyone

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 20:31

"now get to your rooms. security gaurd the entrances"

Heart this
0 likes

Lieutenant_Rira - Mar 27th 2017 23:56

a loud scream could be herd from downstairs "someone shut up project D and check krystal's condition or my ass is grass and nurse redheart is the lawnmower" she said "and someone find the keys to project D's door we cant lock it without the key

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.