Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Cartoon > The Mane Event

New Reply

Started by Spade , Nov 11th 2019 19:22

Spade - Oct 2nd 2023 20:41

*Solar frowns, glancing at Lime before turning his attention back to Dancer.*

Solar:It could've been Dizzy? She might be doing better and called to check how things were going?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 3rd 2023 02:43

*Dancer nods, looking to the pavement.*

Dancer: Yeah... Probably. You're probably right, don't worry about it, I think I was just freaking out over it all.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 3rd 2023 19:05

Solar:To be fair, a lot of... strange... things have been happening. Especially if you consider what just happened.

*Solar makes a vague gesture towards the area behind the group.*

Solar:Have... you asked Lime about it? To check?

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 4th 2023 18:49

*Dancer shakes her head.*

Dancer: It was his phone that rang, not mine. Honestly, he didn't answer it, didn't look like he wanted to talk about it and I didn't want to push just in case it turned out to be personal. It was just a bit... Spooky. Y'know?

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 4th 2023 19:11

*Solar nods in understanding. He slows down momentarily when Heart suddenly turns, leading the group past an alleyway they went through when heading to the train yard. It's probably a good idea with how late it's getting...*

Solar:A little. Isn't there a saying about coincidences? Once is accident, twice is coincidence, three times is...hm... I can't remember what the last part is, but at that point it's not coincidence.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 5th 2023 17:30

Dancer: Correlation?

*She gives an uncertain shrug, her tone just as confused as her expression.*

Dancer: I don't know. It just felt... I just had a bad feeling about it. Maybe it was just Dizzy though. We can check with her when we get back.

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 18th 2023 18:34

Solar:Hopefully, she's doing better by now. She wasn't looking so good when we left...

*Solar jumps when Heart calls back to the pair.*

Heart:Hey- Don't fall behind. We're almost there.

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 19th 2023 18:56

*Dancer doesn't respond to Solar when he mentions Dizzy's health. Instead, she only scowls, looking away.*

*She does however make an effort to keep up with Heart.*

*Lime is sticking close to Heart, Glory resting across his back but not speaking or moving much at all. Her energy and focus remains in staying balanced for now. It doesn't look like she can do much else.*

Heart this
1 like

Spade - Oct 20th 2023 19:30

*Sure enough, it isn't long until Lime's building comes into view.*

*When the quintet reaches the building, Heart stands by the doors, waiting until everyone else is inside before following.*

Heart this
1 like

SchemingWeasel - Oct 20th 2023 20:43

*It isn't too long after they enter the building that the small group filter back into their shared apartment. Dizzy is quick to greet them, her movements jerky and erratic -as if trying to physically shake off the world's worst migraine- and her horn still flares with magic. She appears to have ignored all instruction to rest and has managed to find and dig out a pretty extensive first aid kit.*

Dizzy: You're back- oh thank- you're back. All... All one, two, three, four, five... S-six? Seven? Just tell me you're all in one piece.

Lime: Not quite. I think you knew that much already though. *He walks in, placing Glory down. Dizzy immediately rushes over, beginning to tend to her wounds.*

Dizzy: Oh this is bad...

Glory: How... How bad?

Dizzy: I can't foresee. There's just too much happening, too much information all at once. The entire playing field- it's just all changed. All I know is that you won't die. Not yet anyhow.

Heart this
1 like

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.