Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 18:00

*Tuí can't help but look back at Cross... His scarf looks so soft... And... it's so big on him, like his other clothes, that he kind of looks... cute. And so fluffy... Like a kitten...*

---

*Blueberry is currently fighting the human. It all seems to be going well, despite the human's flirts.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 18:11

*Cross looks up from the script, to Chara.

Cross:......It's blank.

Chara:What am I supposed to do about it? They haven't handed out the new scripts yet.

*Cross stores the BLANK SCRIPT in his INVENTORY.

Chara:.....I want to go out.

Cross:We have to wait. Remember?

*Chara groans.
---

*And his brother?

Edited Aug 23rd 2018 12:40

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 18:19

*Tuí reopens the sketchbook that she shut and opens it to a new page. Finding inspiration, she starts to draw Cross as a fluffy, scarf wearing kitten with an angsty floating kitten next to them.*

---

*Papyrus is back at the skeleton brothers' home. He's sleeping.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 18:26

*In a different part of the VOID....

*Gaster passes Outer with Horror and Dust being dragged behind him. Outer pauses, and gives Gaster a confused look.

Gaster:....They wanted to play rough.

Outer:.... (°-°'")
---
*With Grell...

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 18:42

*Tuí stops and taps her pencil against the paper. She places everything in her inventory then takes out a small screwdriver. Carefully, she takes out one of her eye-lights and reaches into her skull, after a moment, a small click it heard. She withdraws her hand, holding a small kit of circuits involving lots of circuit boards and LEDs. Her eye-lights have no light at this point and her hands have gone back to violent shaking. She rewires the circuit board quickly, using small boxes attached with screws on the ends of the wires, and places it back in her skull, clicking it back into place. Once done, her eye-lights -now glowing as normal- are placed back.*

---

*Grell has woken up at what he guesses is the dead of the night. He's looking around, trying to adjust his eyes enough to find his glasses. Venator is curled up outside his bedroom door, guarding his room.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 18:48

Chara:......Eh...Tuí was it?

---
*SB hasn't moved. Occasionally, soft squeaks can be heard from the stoat skull.

Edited Dec 20th 2017 18:56

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 18:54

*She looks up as she places her screwdriver in her inventory.*

Tuí: Um... Yes?

---

*Grell eventually does find his glasses and puts them on, but not before nearly falling out of his bed. He looks around, watching SB and wondering why they haven't gone back to their owner.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 19:00

Chara:How did you meet Ink?

*Cross glares at Chara and elbows his in the shoulder.

Chara:Owwww.....

Cross:....You don't have to answer that.
---

*SB rolls on her side. This is quite impressive, considering that she's just a floating skull.

Edited Dec 20th 2017 19:25

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 19:13

*Tuí feels a mixture of emotions at this; discomfort, terror, guilt, hate, sadness, self-loathing... She shrugs slowly.*

Tuí: N-no. It's okay. I just... I was a coward and when I did act out, it caught his attention I guess. *She looks down at her hands then shakes her head and sighs.* It's nothing. Don't worry... I-I was gonna go away for a while so I'll do that now quickly. I can talk a little about it later. *She opens up a star covered portal then steps through quickly, closing it behind her.*

---

*Grell stands up and wanders to his door, opening it then warily stepping over Venator's form. He wanders into his kitchen to look for something. He doesn't quite know what he's looking for but anything will do.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 19:40

*Chara watches Tuí leave with a frown, guilt pooling in his stomach. When he turns to Cross, he is met with a glare.

Chara:What?

Cross:...

*Cross punches him in the shoulder, hard.

Chara:ACK!! Cross what the heck?!?

Cross:You need to apologize.

Chara:Why do-GAH! Stop!

*Chara rubs his aching shoulder.

Chara:Fine...
---

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.