Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 17:08

*Tuí nods but at realising that if he leaves, she'll have to be left with Sanses, she stands up abruptly to follow him.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 17:10

*Outer does not seem to mind, greeting Chara and Cross as he passes. He begins shuffling through the cabinets in the kitchen.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 17:15

*She watches Cross with extreme caution, debating in her mind whether he's good or bad. Eventually she decides to ask.*

Tuí: ... Um... Are you with Error... Or-Or are you still with Ink...? Sorry, he never told me.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 17:20

Cross:......

*Cross shrugs.

Chara:At this point, Error is the better guy to be with.

Outer:.....Chara? I'm making Hot Chocolate. Would you like any?

Chara:Heck yeah!

Outer:I'll make some infused with Magic as well.

*Cross perks up at this.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 17:31

Tuí: Oh... Do you think I could ask him if I could stay nearby...? I don't mind if he says no, I understand, but I don't want to go back to Ink and I think he'll find me if I go and... I don't know. I should probably go very far away anyway, even if I do stay in the VOID, if you're all okay with it, I'll go really, really far away from here so you don't see me.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 17:43

Cross:Wait....You think he's the boss of us?

Chara:PFFFFFFFT!

*Chara has broken into hysterical laughter. Cross is laughing as well, but not as hard.

*Both go silent when Outer nearly slams two mugs on the counter in front of them.

Outer:...Excuse them. There isn't really a...permanent leader for this little group, so you don't have to ask anyone if you can stay.

*He hands her a plain looking mug and smiles.

Outer:You can stay here if you wish, but you shouldn't have to worry about hiding away.

*Chara decides to join at this point.

Chara:It's not like Ink scares us. He's just....really annoying.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 17:54

*Tuí feels uncomfortable. She looks down at her mug, fidgeting nervously.*

Tuí: Oh um, okay... and he kinda scares me a little... and other Sanses... They've all been kinda... mean to me in the past. Not that I think you'll be mean- if you don't want to be- no offence. You can be mean if you want to, I shouldn't tell any of you what to do or anything. Gasters too, they can do what they want too. Not that I'm telling them to do what they want, I don't tell anyone to do anything and... I-I'll just be quiet now...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 18:20

*Cross and Chara frown at each other. Neither want to think of what Ink or the other "Good" Sanses did to the winged Monster next to them.

*Outer tries to give Tuí a comforting look.

Outer:You're fine. It's okay, no one if going to hurt you here, even if some of us look more.......threatening then others.

Edited Dec 19th 2017 18:20

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 18:29

Tuí: Oh okay... But it's also okay if any of you do so, I understand and it's okay anyway. And I'm sorry if I'm annoying or anything, or if I talk too much or... sorry... *Not wanting to say any thing else, she stares downwards awkwardly. In her mind, she thinks of several things she wouldn't say out loud, a majority based on what she thinks of herself. The only other things is how she seems to like Outer but doesn't want to get too attached. She tries to think of a better subject to talk about.*

Tuí: Um... There aren't any demons here. Not like the Anti-VOID... Well actually there was one, but that was my fault it was here... I sent it back home...

Edited Dec 19th 2017 19:20

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 22:27

Outer:What do you mean by demons?

*Chara dissappears a few moments, and reappears with something in his hands. He nudges Tuí with it.

Chara:(*Awkwardly)....Marshmallow?

*Cross remains silent, draining his mug quickly.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.