Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 05:20

*Tuí steadies her breathing once through the portal. She focuses on correcting her circuit board to a new setting, fighting rather than traveling or passive. When reset, her eye-lights dim slightly and phalanges grow back to claws. This should help save her energy rather than have to waste a lot of it in her feral moments. It just directs her magic into her weapons and camouflage rather than into lesser things like bone structure and eye-light. She would use the circuit set up more but it also decreases her heart and breathing-rate, as her magic stabilises it, meaning that she can get nauseous after some time. As soon as she checks the code to see what universe she's in, she stalks off.*

---

*Grell ends up getting a glass of water and heading out into his office. Maybe he'd actually do some paperwork for once. It would help him get bored enough to probably fall asleep again. Or at least help him ease his mind away from the fact that there's a stoat skull in his room and he's waiting for something else crazy to happen.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 11:22

*Outer is currently attempting to keep Error from going and destroying Ink. Nightmare isn't really helping, especially since he seems to be encouraging Error to fight.

*Fell walks in on the three, a scowl on his face.

Fell:What the H[ECK] is going on here!?!

Nightmare:(*Grins)Error going to kill Ink.

Error:THAT'S THE LEAST HE DESERVES!

Outer:(*Trying to hold Error back)You shouldn't!

Fell:........

*Fell grabs Error from Outer and whispers something to him, causing Error's sneer to become a malicious grin.

Fell:(*Hushed tone) Doing it now wouldn't be as satisfying as it would be to wait until you two "meet up" again.
---

*SB wakes up after a few moments, the silence being the main reason.

Edited Aug 23rd 2018 13:52

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 11:39

*Tuí reappears in the VOID after a small while. She looks mostly back to normal but she's dragging something covered in blood with her hands and teeth. She drags it over to Teddy then lets go of it.*

Tuí: I felt bad about taking your prey a while ago, so I got you a peace offering. *It's a human corpse. She seems proud.*

---

*Grell just stares at the pile of paperwork that he hasn't touched for months. He should stop procrastinating and actually do it but wow does it look unappealing.*

Edited Dec 21st 2017 11:41

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 11:56

*Teddy looks from the corpse, to Tuí. After a few moments of silence, he pats Tuí on the head, and picks up the dead Human. Once Teddy is gone, this leaves Tuí with Murderer. Murderer is looking at Tuí curiously.
---

*SB has wandered out of Grell's room, and is currently nudging at Venator.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 12:11

*Tuí starts to feel awkward at this, so she attempts to start a conversation to stop herself from getting paranoid.*

Tuí: You're from a Sans the Killer AU, right? I um... I like your face gunk! It looks kinda cool? If I'm allowed to like it? Sorry.

---

*Venator doesn't seem to care. He just moves into a more comfortable position, with his tail curled around him.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 12:33

*Murderer shrugs

Murderer: 's no skin off my bones.
---

*SB is staring at the tail.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 12:40

*Tuí seems surprised.*

Tuí: You keep your SOUL out too? Ooh... I've never seen a circle SOUL before... Coooool...

---

*Venator has the end of his tail over his snout. He's using the fur as some sort of blanket.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 12:54

Murderer:'s not all that great. DETERMINATION is a pain in the pelvis if ya know what I mean.

*Murderer picks up the sack at his feet.
---

*SB huffs, and passes Venator.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 21st 2017 12:58

Tuí: Oh... It's fine for me... I guess I'm not completely monster though... I'm kinda a little human too.

---

*Venator doesn't notice but he sighs in his sleep.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 21st 2017 13:07

Murderer:Huh.........................neat.

*Murderer begins to drag the sack somewhere. He teleports part way.
---

*SB is looking at the apartment's door.

SB:.......

*Sometimes....having hands would be nice.

Edited Dec 21st 2017 13:18

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.