Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 02:47

*Tuí places her mug down quietly. She looks at Chara then shakes her head.*

Tuí: No thank you, you can have it, it's okay.

*She digs through her inventory then takes out her sketchbook. Carefully she makes sure that she is definitely on the right page before passing it to Outer.*

Tuí: I- um. I made notes on some of them... Long story short I kinda made some important demons angry and now they all hate me... Um... Demons can exist in any universe but mostly in my home universe where they come from. They can easily travel from place to place and populate universes but only if the universe they're in can make contact with or is linked to another... Um, they also exist on an entirely different plain than us so they're invisible to the world unless you use magic to see them or have a triangle eye. *She hesitantly points to her eye-light with a triangular pupil.* ... Every vampire from my universe has them. I just only have one because... I-I'm... I'm a hybrid...

Edited Dec 20th 2017 08:19

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 15:39

*Chara places the bag on the counter, and is watching Tuí with growing interest.

*Outer carefully takes the book, and begins flipping through the pages. As he reads, his sockets widen slightly, but only for a moment.

Outer:(*Still flipping through the sketchbook)Interesting...

Cross:....A Vampire AU?

Edited Dec 20th 2017 16:12

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 16:08

*Tuí's sockets widen, she tenses as she counts the pages that Outer flips through. Just as he's about to flip to a page of just different writing, scratched into the pages randomly and untidily, she quickly takes the book from him and giggles nervously, her hands shaking worse than before.*

Tuí: Sorry! Sorry um, there wasn't any more after the page you were on! Hahah! B-But um, there's some other creatures from my world!? *She flips back to the front of the book and passes him the book back shakily.* I- um, Th-there's some cool lizards and stuff but they were kind of moving around when I drew them so they were hard to draw. Sorry if it looks bad... And um, kinda Cross. The world is split into four different races... The main world anyway.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 16:16

Outer:Oh! I'm sorry. Perhaps I should stop for now. The pictures were quite interesting, as well as the information written next to them.

*He carefully hands Tuí her book.

Cross:(*Hums in interest)

Chara:Four? Not just Humans and Monsters?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 16:30

*Tuí tenses up a little bit at Outer's response but more of in a flustered way. She shrugs a little and looks away.*

Tuí: Oh, um thank you... Um... *She lets out a long sigh and relaxes.* The races of my world were Humans, Monsters, Moon Children and Warlocks. We are separated in kingdoms and each kingdom fights each other from an unknown hatred. Most were against the humans but the humans were equally very strong... Victor was the king of the humans, the leaders of Warlocks was the Summoner's circle, the leader of the Moon Children was Vlad and for the Monsters it was the Dreemurrs. I... did not like any of the rulers, especially the Dreemurrs but the Summoner's circle seemed fairer than the other kingdom's leaders.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 16:47

Cross:....

Chara:.....Mages were considered to be a separate race from Humans?

Outer:...

*Nightmare has popped back up in the VOID. Spotting Error not to far away, he begins to walk over, but pauses at the sight of the blue screen.

Nightmare:.....

*Nightmare looks at the digital hourglass displayed at the corner of the screen.....3........2..........1......

*A loud, glitchy and frustrated "IIIINNNNNNNKKKKK!" is heard moments later.

Edited Dec 20th 2017 16:55

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 16:57

Tuí: Well yes. Is that not normal? The Warlocks had magic whereas the Humans didn't. It made sense to separate them through races. The Moon Children could not be Monsters either. As the Moon Children did not have wings, they remained as ground dwellers like the humans. Meanwhile, with the means of flight in monsters and the technology advances in Warlocks, we had the power of the air. It was- *She cringes in on herself at Error's shout.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 17:16

*Chara flinches and Cross startles slightly. Outer just sighs.

Outer:...I should go check on him.

*A few moments later, there is a loud "/SHUT UP./" from Fell's and SwapFell's areas.

Outer:...Perhaps not.

*Speaking of, with Ink...

Edited Dec 20th 2017 17:24

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 20th 2017 17:33

*Tuí says nothing but she picks her hot chocolate up and sits down on the "Floor" of the VOID, holding it close to her. She doesn't seem too thrilled with realising that Error exists again. She watches Chara and Cross carefully. What did they consider each other as? Friends? Non-related siblings? Enemies? Maybe even just another monster or human? They share a SOUL right? So... can they hear each other's thoughts or something? She looks away quickly.*

---

*Ink is being patched up by Dream in the Anti-VOID. Ink seems unimpressed.*

Ink: Why are you doing this again!? I can just fix myself easily.

Dream: Because I want you to heal like normal monsters for once. Maybe it'll teach you not to be silly and interfere with things.

Edited Dec 20th 2017 17:34

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 20th 2017 17:51

*Outer has went off in the direction of the shout. Cross and Chara meanwhile, have pulled put a script from somewhere and seem to be practicing lines?....What?

---
*In UnderSwap...

Edited Dec 20th 2017 17:57

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.