Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 15:37

*Tuí shrugs then flops onto her side, looking up at Error in a slightly bored way.*

Tuí: You're Error, the "evil" one. I wait for your command and all you say is "what"? Disappointing. I thought you'd at least have some sort of declaration of gaining a vampiric ally after your enemy basically starved me to my own death then confined me in the white void to waste away. I pissed him off.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 15:44

*Error's face darkens.

Error:/WHAT./

*Gaster takes a few steps back from Error.

*Outer looks at her concerned, while Teddy goes over to the abandoned sack. He's sulking.

*Horror and Murderer are watching Tuí warily while Dust hasn't moved an inch.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 15:53

*Tuí doesn't seem to care for Error's reaction. She draws idly with a phalange on the fake ground of the VOID, though her phalanges are going back to normal now.*

Tuí: Yep. Apparently my mere existence seems to annoy him so much that after I starved to death the first time, he tried to send me here in case I went feral a second time. *She flicks her eye-lights up to him.* Judging that you probably don't have any silver here, his plan would've worked out. Send little old me into your base, paranoid of failing his little mission he gave to spy on you, in case he comes and traps me in the anti-VOID again. 'Course I know that the only one who's actually been spying is him, he didn't care if I came back with knowledge or not, or even not come back at all. Geez, how out of date are you with his sadistic plans? Where's your spies?

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 16:03

*Error's glitching becomes more spastic. He lets of a frustrated yell as a blue screen pops up over his face.

*Horror slaps Dust. This seems to break him out of it. Murderer has gone over by Teddy and is nudging the sack and its contents with his foot.

Outer:...It may be a while before he can respond. Now, may I ask who you are?

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 16:10

*This question seems to send her back to normal nervousness. She tenses up and looks away from Outer, fidgeting nervously.*

Tuí: I um... *She speaks as quietly as she can.* Tuí... I'm sorry if I did a-anything wrong or offended anyone or hurt anyone. Wh-When I get feral like that, I'm really not me... I'm really sorry.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 16:16

Outer:It's fine. You were the one I saw earlier, correct? But nevermind that. Are you going to be okay?

*Gaster is pulling Horror away from Dust before they start fighting.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 16:29

*Tuí nods, sitting up and bringing her knees up while wrapping her wings around herself.*

Tuí: Uh-huh. I just hadn't consumed anything for at least a month. I don't know, maybe more, there was just so little way of knowing how long had passed in that VOID... I-I tried demon blood, but it just made me ill. It felt like acid to consume... Sorry again...

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 16:52

*Outer frowns at this.

Outer:Are you still hungry? Or....Would you like something to drink?

*He glances over to where Teddy and Murderer are.

Outer:....I don't think what those four brought in must of tasted that appetizing alone.

*Dust gives Outer a skeptical look as Gaster pulls him and Horror to another part of the VOID.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 17:00

Tuí: It wasn't human, but it wasn't demon either. And as long as it wasn't the battery acid of demon blood, anything else is fine. And um, it really depends on what it is... to drink I mean... I can't have anything that might heal me.

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 17:02

Outer:Er....I'll go see what we have.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.