Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > RPG > An una-VOID-able meeting

New Reply

Started by Spade , Dec 1st 2017 15:27

SchemingWeasel - Dec 18th 2017 18:25

*Indeed, someone is watching but maybe not who she would expect. A certain artist looking skeleton has two windows open, one to Underswap, the other to the VOID. At the moment he's watching the flame monster's steps.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 18th 2017 18:39

*She shudders, but it's not from the cold, and looks around. At seeing nothing, she continues at a much faster pace. Once back in the VOID, she can dispel this illusion....and pass out for a while.

*It takes her a bit, nearly face-planting on the ice not helping, but she manages to reach the door of the RUINS.

*Back in the VOID, Error pauses and nods at Nightmare. He opens a portal to UnderSwap, where a blue fire elemental waits.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 18th 2017 23:21

*Ink watches with curiosity, smiling at the realisation that the group is almost all in one place. He closes his window to UnderSwap.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 03:59

Error:Took you long enough.

Book:..I was here before you?

*Error ignores this, and motions for her to hurry through the portal. She doesn't need to be told twice. As she steps through, the illusion she wears disappears as quickly as a candle blown out. She passes Nightmare and Error, heading to where Chara and Cross are.

*After storing the supplies picked up from UnderSwap, she slinks off to her area, and after removing the many layers of winter clothes, passes out on her bed.

*Error sighs, and closes the portal.

*Gaster seems to be looking for something.

Edited Aug 22nd 2018 20:45

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 08:46

*It takes her a while, but eventually Tuí comes up with a vague plan. If she can convince the group to help her get out of the VOID, but she has to do it as unnoticeable as she can, she might be able to hunt and get away. She's worked out how to ask for help, she just doesn't know where to go or how to keep it up. Ink might get confused as to why she hasn't attacked anyone after a while, she's starting to believe that maybe it's better to just let instincts take control.*

Edited Dec 19th 2017 11:09

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 10:10

*Nightmare has left for another AU, most likely to collect the negative energy from Humans and Monsters.

*Error has gone back to his area in the VOID. If you listen carefully, you can hear multiple voices speaking in Spanish coming from his area.

*Outer had pulled Gaster over to the side, both are speaking in hushed tones.

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 11:13

*Tuí still believes she should pick up something though. Just in case Ink really does have no intent on what she's theorised. If he comes after her for an update and she has nothing to say, she might not be able to get away again. So, feeling pressured, she spots Outer and Gaster and goes over, trying to remain as quiet as she can. Knowing that they're Gasters, she assumes that they're either talking about geeky science stuff or something important.*

Edited Dec 19th 2017 11:14

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 11:22

*She comes over just as Gaster gives Outer a shocked look.

Gaster:--and you saw someone?

Outer:I...am not sure. They were behind me, and I did not wish to startle them.

Gaster:Was it the Reaper I told you about before?

Outer:No...I don't believe they're a threat. Possibly lost at most.

Gaster:....

Outer:Where did you say Teddy and the rest were again?

Gaster:(*Gaster shudders)Going on a hunt last I heard.

Outer:Humans?

Gaster:No...Most likely deer.

Edited Aug 22nd 2018 20:46

Heart this
0 likes

SchemingWeasel - Dec 19th 2017 11:35

*Tuí listens to and watches them being in close proximity to two monsters makes her slightly nervous, even more so when she hears that a group has left the VOID which could mean that she may not be able to tag onto someone soon. At the mentioning of hunting deer, she shows great distaste, as if the ones doing the hunt were barbaric. She'd much prefer the option of humans over deer. Poor deer.*

Heart this
0 likes

Spade - Dec 19th 2017 11:52

Gaster:I believe they went to....StoryShift? A True Pacifist Timeline I believe....

Outer:Anywhere near MT EBBOT or the Village below?

Gaster:No, thankfully. They've been gone for a while.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.