Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Venom548

Spider-Verse RP

Venom548 replied to Albert_Parker_'s topic

"Don't give a damn a**hole." Keith called out through his symbiote shield before he sighed lightly and started falling asleep in it.

Sep 5th 2017 23:53

Spider-Verse RP

Keith growled ripping the web from his face once again before he shifted his foot and instantly a a wall covered him that was made out of his own symbiote as he let out a sigh before he started to try and fall asleep again.

Sep 5th 2017 22:25

Spider-Verse RP

Keith growled slightly as he ripped the webbing off his face before he leaned his head back once again and took a deep breath calming himself as he closed his eyes and slowly started falling asleep.

Sep 5th 2017 22:15

Spider-Verse RP

"You may not like me but I'm making sure that everyone comes out of this in one piece and if I have to take a death blow to make sure that happens then I'll gladly accept my damn fate." He said looking at him as his glare never left his face. "Now leave me the hell alone so I can sleep." He said walking to wall and sitting down and resting his head against it.

Sep 5th 2017 22:10

Spider-Verse RP

"That's fine with me I wasn't seeking approval for my past actions or present. I could care less about what you think of me." He said with a shrug as he leaned back on his foot as he looked at him with his arms still crossed over his chest.

Sep 5th 2017 22:00
Previous123456789...1617Next