Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Venom548

Spider-Verse RP

Venom548 replied to Albert_Parker_'s topic

"Huh demons can die go figure. Now where do we go from there?" Keith asked looking at Albert as he leaned back against the wall.

Sep 1st 2017 00:40

Spider-Verse RP

"Alright we set boundaries now can we wake up our resident Goblin and ask him what the hell is going on?" He asked gesturing to the unconscious Goblin that was surprisingly for having his neck broken still breathing.

Sep 1st 2017 00:36

Spider-Verse RP

"So what he's back to this Jason guy? Really was he the guy that needed all of us to fight him?" Keith asked looking at them as he finished the Twix and sighed lightly feeling his symbiote calm himself.

Sep 1st 2017 00:29

Spider-Verse RP

Keith grabbed it from the air and nodded before he walked to the wall and sat down before he had his mask recede and started munching on the twix. (Yeah Scarlet is about 22 in this one.)

Sep 1st 2017 00:04

Spider-Verse RP

"You do know that without chocolate he could over power my mind one of the three voices in my head could take over and trust me you haven't seen a symbiote till it's either a Feral animal, a Psycho, or a Venom. And besides I doubt he's going to stay dead." Keith said looking at Albert before gesturing to Demo Goblin's body.

Aug 31st 2017 23:58