Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Venom548

Spider-Verse RP

Venom548 replied to Albert_Parker_'s topic

Scarlet Spider hummed lightly as he looked around before hopping off the branch and landing on the ground before standing up and walking into the park making sure to stay hidden which was easy due to his symbiote before he reached the edge of the park. "Well might as well look around." He said jumping into the air and fired a webline at the closest building and swinging into the city.

Aug 30th 2017 12:54

Spider-Verse RP

Scarlet Spider sighed lightly as he shrugged his shoulders before he looked at the portal. "Nothing better to do so might as well." He said jumping into the portal before he exited it and landed in a tree in Central Park. "Okay did this just take me to Central Park?" He asked himself looking around.

Sorry I'm at work currently so If I take a bit to respond that's why.)

Aug 30th 2017 12:28

Spider-Verse RP

Scarlet Spider landed on his house's balcony before he sighed and perked his head up hearing a light hum from above before he looked up and saw a swirling portal above and raised an eyebrow. "What the hell is that?" He asked himself quietly before he hopped up onto his roof and looked at it.

Aug 29th 2017 20:38

Spider-Verse RP

Scarlet Spider hummed lightly as he hung upside down from a webline on the Empire State building spinning himself slowly around in a circle as he sighed he locked up his major villains already he's actually surprised that Venom and Carnage haven't busted out by now to make an attempt at his life. Sighing heavily he cracked his knuckles before he let the line go and let himself fall into a free fall. "Well might as well go on patrol." Scarlet Spider said with a sigh and about a hundred feet from the ground he righted himself and fired a webline before he started swinging into his city.

Aug 27th 2017 21:55

Spider-Verse RP

Ah okay then thanks for clarifying.)

Aug 27th 2017 21:06