Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Venom548

Spider-Verse RP

Venom548 replied to Albert_Parker_'s topic

Thanks so are they all in the same universe or in their own?)

Aug 27th 2017 21:05

Spider-Verse RP

Name: Keith Reilly
Eye color: Crimson
Hair color: Dark red
Powers: Control of a symbiote, Spider abilities, Spider sense, Death red Venom blasts and Retractable Stingers with Venom glands.

Keith Reilly is the son of Ben Reilly and Felicia Hardy he obtained his Symbiote from Toxin in the same night his father died.

His normal attire consist of a black zip up hoodie with a red shirt underneath that has a sideways with spider on it black combat pants and black combat boots with a necklace with a red chain and blue sideways spider with a small jet in the middle of it.

His suit consist of a black mask with red outlines and a black armor and spiked shoulder pads with spikes protruding off to them along with the knee pads and feet with a red spider his arms have black combat pants and black combat boots as well. He was also recruited as a shield agent and mastered the way of the spider and many forms of martial arts from his mother.

Basically his suit is like Agent Venom's just a dark red for the outline of his eyes and his spider.)

Aug 27th 2017 20:48

Spider-Verse RP

Alright give me a minute to get copy it to here.)

Aug 27th 2017 20:46

Spider-Verse RP

And Oc's are allowed right?)

Aug 27th 2017 20:44

Spider-Verse RP

Hey @Syfy03 I saw your post is it alright if I join?)

Aug 27th 2017 20:42