Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Venom548

Spider-Verse RP

Venom548 replied to Albert_Parker_'s topic

"Symbiotic takeover damn. That almost happened a few times in my dimension sorry to hear about that." He said looking at Spider-Punk before he looked at 2099. "Your the lucky one here." He said before he sat down and closed his eyes leaning his head back against the wall.

Aug 31st 2017 17:40

Spider-Verse RP

"Well yeah now you don't have anything to worry about and quit saying that makes me feel like I'm being put with Venom and Carnage." Keith said with a sigh as he shifted on the wall before he put his hands behind his head.

Aug 31st 2017 17:34

Spider-Verse RP

"Does that count for me too since I wasn't in control of myself?" He asked raising his hand as he looked at Peter.

Aug 31st 2017 17:27

Spider-Verse RP

"I'm down with that and hey you didn't have two symbiote weilders that love to go after you constantly just to kill you. Trust me that's annoying." He said with a sigh as he shook his head and looked at Spider-Punk.

Aug 31st 2017 17:23

Spider-Verse RP

"I'm down with that and hey you didn't have two symbiote weilders that love to go after you constantly just to kill you. Trust me that's annoying." He said with a sigh as he shook his head and looked at Spider-Punk.

Aug 31st 2017 17:23