Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

Jacky138 replied to BanditGamer77's topic

“A tank and its crew has but one reason to exist. To maneuver the tank’s cannon to a position where it could do the most damage and feed it once it was there. The principal are the same.”

It feels hot when Yulia draw smoke into her lungs—it's air moving past a fire, after all. After she had the smoke into her mouth, she then take a breath, inhale air normally with the smoke.

“It’s ISU-152, it’s a beast killer. But it’s not a forgiving craft. An expert strong loader would load those 40kg weight round and the separate propellent by 3 rounds a minute, with newer crew, they’re lucky if they can load 1 round per minute without hurting themselves. Not to mention the low ammo capacity, I think an ISU-152 only carries 20 rounds at most, after that it takes 40 minutes to resupply. So, all and all I’m not sure if thats such a good idea to give newbies that vehicles. But, that’s her personal tank, she can do whatever with it.”

Aug 3rd 2020 02:59

(The wikipedia page said “In August 1944 the BL-8 gun was replaced with the improved 152.4 mm BL-10 (БЛ-10) long-barreled gun, with a slightly shorter barrel of 7.392 metres. This vehicle gun was designated ISU-152-2 (ИСУ-152-2). The factory designation was Object 247 (Объект 247). ......In December 1944 the ISU-152-2 underwent trials, revealing the barrel strength and the angle of horizontal guidance were unsatisfactory.” Although it did not list a source for this part so it could be wrong)

Yulia waved goodbye to Klara and other girls before going back to her dorm. She isn’t exactly sure what to do, she don’t want to sleep yet, so she went to the balcony where several of her wet laundry are being hung to dry.

She lights up a cigarette with a clear klick sound from her Zippo, and took a deep breath of nicotine. She silently watched as the poisonous smoke ascend to the sky.

What a beautiful starry night out in the open seas, don’t usually get to see this much stars when you’re on land in the cities. She admires, and then inhales a chunk of tobaccos into her lung, held it in for a while before she exhales the white clouds.

Aug 2nd 2020 08:59

“Well, the BL-10 was tested in August 1944 but, sure, it’s kinda hard to tell just by the look of the gun” Yulia said, scratching her face. “So, what’s going to happen now?”

Aug 1st 2020 19:38

"Is that...an BL-10 gun? I've seen this stuff before, but only in World of Tanks...before they replace it anyway. I think there was an actual project to mount this thing on ISU-152, but was cancelled due to it being impractical or something..." Yulia said in amazement. "Kasumi must be seriously rich to be able to get her hand on this thing. No wonder she can bypass procedures."

Aug 1st 2020 17:18

As the girls shadowing Kasumi sneak into the tankery workshop, they were surprised by Klara, who are also following them. The beautiful girl with upper-back length straight blond hair and a pair of light blue eyes that reminded Yulia of the deep bottomless Lake Baikal. The recently transferred student from Novosibirsk looks as curious as them.

“Klara? chto ty zdes' delayesh'?” Yulias asked, trying her best at speaking Russian.

“Увидел, как вы все крались. Любопытно, что вы все делаете так поздно ночью.” Klara said, tilted her head sideways in curiosity.

“My khotim znat', chto takoye lichnyy tank Kasumi” Yulia said quietly, “Poydem i posmotrim sami!”

“Хорошо!” said Klara, also had her curiosity provoked.

The girls moved into the workshop quietly, and towards the direction where some sound of construction can be heard.

Aug 1st 2020 12:32