Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

Jacky138 replied to BanditGamer77's topic

(What school is that? is it Viggen High School or Viking Fisheries High School?)

Aug 9th 2020 11:26

(what's gonna happen now? lol)

Yulia watch the destructive effect of the hyper powerful 152mm cannon, starting to worry if this thing would cause actual casualties in the Senshado competition. She is a bit perplexed, but then again considering monsters like T28 are allowed in the field, maybe it would turns out to be a welcome addition to the team. If it doesn't misfire and ended up wounding it's own crew....

Aug 8th 2020 15:08

Yulia looked at the machines she used to face against in video games like WoT. The absolute sense of metal and weight is of course not comparable to seeing it on screen.

"Well, lets see how well would this thing do." Yulia thought.

Aug 8th 2020 00:33

“To measure distance, the best way for newcomers would be a comparison to your familiar objects.” Yulia said to the new recruit.

The field is scattered with some scrapped vehicles as target practice. Some of them are surplus Russian military sold scrapped metals.

“Let me show you what am I talking about. Svetlana!” Yulia called out to her gunner. “Tell me how far away is that yellow Ural-4320.”

“I’d say 600 meters.” Svetlana said with a confident smile.

“And how did you know that?”

“It’s around 12 standard swimming pool.”

“Very well.” Yulia nodded, she knew Svetlana used to be in the Pravda swimming team before joining Senshadou “Now give it a shot, let’s see if the estimation holds up. Cover your ears, ladies, just the noise this gun makes is deadly.”

Svetlana climbed inside the turret and turn the gun towards the target.

Boom!

Sound of explosion, a crimson fireball flashed for a split of a second. The training shell was propelled through the barrel by the rapidly burning propellent, travelled across the distance in less than a second, and finally impacted. It shattered at the thin hull of the truck, but the brute force still torn the engine of the truck apart.

“Bullseye.” Yulia said with a smile on her face as Svetlana climbed out of the turret. “See, that’s how you do it. I would say swimming pool is an excellent reference, it’s 50 meters in length, easy to multiply. Of course if you’re more akin to the Capitalist stuff, then use your Rugby Field or Bald Eagles, whatever you’re familiar with, so long as it works”

Aug 6th 2020 03:53

“So it would seem” Yulia said as she snub out the cigarette and left “Good night, I could really use some sleep now.”

She had some weird dreams that night, but she can’t remember exactly what that was. Nonetheless, the next day after she practically day dreamed through all of her classes, she arrived at the training range just in time for the Senshado practice.

Aug 4th 2020 12:18