Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

Jacky138 replied to BanditGamer77's topic

Yulia went into Shino's office after Kasumi. She wonders what plan Shino had came up with.

(Sorry for the one liner, don't know what to post really lol)

Aug 21st 2020 23:54

With her spare time Yulia went online and check the official website of VFHS to see if there's anything interesting to learn. In their website they listed the vehicles their Sehshado team had, namely Somua S35, Hotchkiss H35, Pz.Kpfw I Ausf.B, Pz.Kpfw II Ausf.B, Pz.Kpfw III Ausf.N, Pz.Kpfw III Ausf.J, Neubaufahrzeug and the M24 Chaffee. She wonders if the Viking school had any secret weapons hiding from them, like Pravda still hasn't announced the Object 246 they had acquired yet.

Aug 17th 2020 04:16

(Sry I was busy at work for the past few days.)

"Yes of course." Yulia said "They're teaching the basic principle of Marxism. I knew about most of the stuff in the subject, though to be completely honest I am not really that political, especially not into party politics."

As one can imagine, most students who choose to enroll into Pravda share some interest in USSR, so Marxism–Leninism is treated as an obligatory course, at least the basic introduction. But Yulia is mostly just in for the tanks and Soviet aesthetic, not really wanting to unite the working men of the world.

Aug 13th 2020 14:44

"I don't see how M24 Chaffee would be any great threat to us. We practically steamrolled them in Winter Continuous Track Cup even with some Chaffee on their sides" Yulia yawned "Unless they acquired something better, say M36 Jackson, or even M18 Hellcat might pose a threat, otherwise I wouldn't be too worry about them."

Aug 11th 2020 02:06

Viking Fisheries High School. Yulia recalled the school from her memories. A relatively minor school, operating vehicles such as Neubaufahrzeug, S35s, H35s, Panzer I, II as well as Pz III. With their tactics being the complete opposite of other Sensha-dō team that privileging adaptability and initiative, they privileging clockwork tactics,

Every shot taken, every shot received, the number of enemy vehicles knocked out, where and when and how many enemy vehicles will be spotted and destroyed, every single factor is detailed in the master plan, which the Viking Fisheries tankers follow religiously.

Due to this it is easy to defeat them, as a series of random maneuvers early in the match will make their battle plan useless.

The Vikings school had never been in main focus on any National Tournament. Perhaps those girls, being spiritual Vikings, are more akin to the life of sailors than tankers. Perhaps most of them would even ended up joining the Blue Mermaids, the transnational peacekeeping force formed to protect maritime sea lanes all across the world, in turn, inspires young girls, like that recently famed DD Skipper Akeno Misaki, to follow in their footsteps and join in protecting the seas.

But as far as Senshado goes, Yulia wouldn’t worry too much about fighting the Vikings. She is almost certain it would be an easy victory.

Aug 9th 2020 16:17