Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

Jacky138 replied to BanditGamer77's topic

(What do you think the Vikings students should be wearing? Since the show didn't depict any uniform. How do you feel about viking armour? lol)

"No plan survives first contact with the enemy" Yulia shrugged "We don't even have a detailed map of the VFHS school ship. I think we have to get there first and then work our way out."

As the merchant ship is getting closer to their destination, she started to see some longships crewed by schoolgirls. With the sails and round shields on the side and everything. Some of them waved at the ship.

Sep 2nd 2020 03:54

"It's a whole floating city, I think we could buy one once we got there" Yulia said "Or we could just observe from afar and take photos, if infiltrating the school compound proved to be too risky."

Aug 30th 2020 01:06

So there goes. Yulia took a Mi-24 Hind helicopter to the nearest port, from there she finds out the supply ship that would replenish the VFHS’s school carrier, bribed the captain of the merchant ship with several thousands yens for a ride and before long they had set sail for their destination.

Aug 27th 2020 03:13

Yulia was just about to say she could find some of her friends in the Blue Mermaid to help with a submarine. “Sure, cargo ship it is then” she shrugged. She wonders what kind of ship would the VFHS use, Scandinavian Longship, perhaps even?

Aug 26th 2020 01:52

"Okay....I see. Do you have any plan as to how are we going to get there?" Yulia asked, thinking of the technical difficulties of undergoing such an espionage mission

"I supposed we can try a HALO (high altitude, low opening), parachutes in at around 40,000 ft from our transport aircraft, but it would be rather dangerous considering the size of a school ship from that height, and we would have to go in with the cover of the night so it's very possible we could ended up in the middle of the ocean. Submarine would be a safer bet, I have a certificate of scuba diving in open water, we just need a submarine that could take us close to their school ship."

Aug 23rd 2020 15:53