Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Jacky138

Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

Jacky138 replied to BanditGamer77's topic

“Yeah, you got me good there Nozomi.” Yulia said as she climbed out of her immobilised T-34 and jumps to the ground swiftly. “Caught me with my pants down. Although if I were you, I’d track the SU-85 before shooting the medium tank. I could still turn my turret to shoot at you, but a SU-85 with broken track would be completely defanged”

Jul 30th 2020 11:02

The fume of the disabled engine smoked Yulia and her crew out of the tank. One top of the cupola holding the hatch, she saw the black smoke coming out of the engine as well as the little white flag now flying on top of the turret.

"ugh, Good Game." she said to Nozomi who had also climbed out of her tank. Still feeling incredibly dizzy from the impact, Yulia started drinking her Vodka to feel better.

Jul 30th 2020 01:24

(Should we lose this first match as a way to learn some lessons like the Oorai team did in the anime or are we supposed to win this?)

“Svetlana, turn the turret 10 degrees right, target the KV-1, fire at will” Yulia said.

The white haired girl turned the turret with the electric drive before pulling the traverse handle back to manually adjust towards the target. Via the Tsh-15 telescopic sight she saw the KV-1 in front of the gun, remembering what Yulia had taught her, Svetlana then adjust the elevation handle to aim at the machine gun port at the front of the heavy tank’s hull.

A loud explosion sound filled the crew compartment, and with it the the acrid gunsmoke, before the ventilation could release them from the tank.

The KV-1 saw what was coming and turned a bit at the last second, the shell hit the angled front hull and ricocheted, producing a bell-like sound before flying harmlessly out into the sky at supersonic speed.

“Cyka Blyat” Yulia cursed. Lyudmila pulled the releasing handle at the side of the ZIS-S-53 gun’s breech, allowing the smoking case falls to the ground before loading another one. Though Yulia had a feeling her tank would be destroyed before she can fire another one, the T-50s should be well at her side in deadly range by now.

Jul 29th 2020 14:56

The two T-50s under Yulia’s command had been sent ahead to scout for enemy vehicles. These recruits are lucky they got the T-50s, it was an advanced design for its time, with torsion-bar suspension, diesel engine and well-sloped, all-welded armour, 3 crew turrets, added to the fact that all T-50s had radios, a feature only found on the commander's vehicle of earlier light tanks.

Of course, that doesn’t mean much for Senshado since practically everyone got a cellphone. Still it’s a pretty solid light tank with excellent traverse speed.

Radio operator is focusing on communications with other vehicles, loader——a particularly short girl named Lyudmila, already loaded a training round into the breech, which had sealed automatically.

Yulia looked around inside the cupola, wondering if she would, herself, gets ambushed.

Suddenly, an sound of explosion to her right, and the medium tank grind to such a sudden stop that Yulia banged her head at the edge of the cupola,

“F***.” She murmured “are we dead?”

“No, but seems like they got our track!” Tatyana said.

Two T-50 storms out from one of the bushes from the side of the road. Svetlana turns the turret clockwise with electric system, but it wasn't fast enough. At 60 km/h, the T-50s came up close and try to get a rear shot at the SU-85, and from her cupola Yulia saw behind the bush is the KV-1 with the ZiS-5 76mm gun glittering under the sunlight.

Looks like the scouting T-50 just aren’t experienced enough. Yulia sighed.

Jul 29th 2020 12:36

Yulia climbed into the commander's hatch of her T-34-85. Immediately she can felt the scent of diesel and sweat filled her nostril, a smell all too familiar for the crew of a T-34 tank. She smiled a little ruefully to herself, recalling the days when she was also a raw recruit and stuck inside a 34/76 for the first time.

She turned her body a little, trying to find a more cozy pose while her legs being tilted to left side a bit due to the arrangement of the commander's seat. From the five vision ports of the commander's cupola she can see what's outside the tank. When she was in the 34/76, the commander must dual role to be gunner, but 34/85 don't have this problem, with a larger turret of 3 crew configuration she can focus on commanding the tank while a dedicated gunner would do the shooting.

"Alright, listen up. This is Yulia" Yulia said to the radio, took a bottle of Vodka from her personal storage from her left side."We're facing against Nozomi's team consiste of her KV-1, a T34-76 and 2 T50. The KV-1 is the largest threat we'll have to face against in this match, we'll try to deal with that first with our TD and my T-34-85, so report at once when you spot her. Over"

"Svetlana," Yulia then said to her gunner sitting just underneath her. "Try to shoot at the side of the KV-1 if we managed to flank, otherwise shoot at the front hull plate or the machine gun port."

"Roger that"

(Svetlana, the gunner)

Jul 29th 2020 01:53