Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The last great metal band?

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Mar 17th 2019 16:49

Cirice - Jun 15th 2019 15:10

William stands there in silence as Jett says his songs where just ‘alright.’ He thought they where pretty good songs. “Yes I like that idea with the metal trees. Sounds badass.”
“Hey, could I have the lyrics to that song, so we could work on it?”

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 15th 2019 21:23

While he waits for the lyrics and for the album cover to be done, William decides that he shall try and take some vodka. Walking over to the stand beside of the chair, he reaches and grabs ahold of it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 15th 2019 21:33

William raises his eyebrows slightly. “Oh come on! You weren’t drinking it. And even if I would of asked it would of been a no.” William says as he puts his hand in his pocket and pretended like he didn’t just try to steal a bottle of vodka.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 20th 2019 17:48

Jett watches the whole vodka scene. He wasn't really a vodka guy, he preferred whisky. Standing up and putting his guitar back in the case in the corner, he then proceeds to walk over to the table he was at before. "I think just me and Lizzie should do Forgotten Tomorrows, well when we do it on stage I mean. We could write a new version of it for the album." Jett says as he starts writing the lyrics down to Lizzie's song. Handing William the lyrics Jett then starts working on his pedal board, trying to figure out what ones would go best together.

Lizzie lights a cigar as he starts coming up with another song, this song would be more difficult to play than the others, and it would go best with a heavier song.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 28th 2019 21:59

William decides to stay out of the squabble, and instead walks over to his microphone.
After memorizing the lyrics, he sits them down in a nearby amp.
In a smooth, melodic voice, he begins to sing “Forgotten Tomorrow.” Clinging onto the mic, he sings with his eyes shut. It was very similar to how Jett had sung it.
“Well either way, if we do it like that live, and you can’t go out and sing it one night, I could fill in.” He pauses and looks between Bonnie and Jett. “On the album, I and Jett could sing it together.”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jul 5th 2019 17:56

"Well it does have only two instruments in it" Jett says as he looks at Bonnie then back to what he was doing "If we all are going to play it live we will all have to play a guitar or a keyboard, and I just think that would be a bit silly." Jett says as he hooks another pedal up. "We could add drums to the live version and rest of us play guitar, and me and William could do vocals?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Nov 1st 2019 00:22

Lizzy watches the argument between Jett and Bonnie, Jett had always been a bit controlling in a way. "You know, I think we all should have a say in this, and decide what we want and don't want to do with the song" Lizzy speaks while watching and waiting for the others thoughts.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.