Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The last great metal band?

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Mar 17th 2019 16:49

Luithin_ - May 1st 2019 21:34

Janne gives him a nod and steps to the side to let the other guys inside. “Excuse you.” He mumbles under his breath as he walks inside, shutting the door behind him. Taking a look around he noticed how empty and.. Plain it was.
“Uh, do you have an extra amp and cord?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 1st 2019 22:09

"Yes I do, actually." Jett says as he walked over to beside the couch and pulls out a amp that was under the coffee stand beside the couch, walking over to Janne he hands it to him along with a cord for it. He also hands him a sheet of paper that had what he would be playing on it, he also hands the other guitarist one and hands William a lyrics sheet. Looking around he noticed that Lizzie hasn't shown up yet, it seems like he is late for everything.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 5th 2019 01:26

William reads over the lyrics, before snatching Johannes away from him. “You wrote this?” He asks looking at Jett and then Warren and back to Jett. Wondering what genre this band would be he re reads it imaging how it would sound in different ranges and tones.
William heads back the paper to Johannes before he stands at the mic and waits on the others.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 5th 2019 01:32

Janne takes the amp and looks at it. Taking the cord he takes it over to the other amps and plugs it in. “I appreciate it. I would have brought my own but I still have to fix it.” Plugging in his guitar he stands beside but a little behind William. Looking at his paper he starts to practice, quickly getting it down. Flipping his hair he looks at Jett. “How was that?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 6th 2019 17:08

"Yes, I wrote it last year." Jett says as he walks around the room and gets his guitar. "Just a bit faster paced and it will be good." Jett said to Janne as he fastened on his guitar strap. Walking over to Warren he kicks his foot to wake him up, but not hard, Jett also takes his hat and puts it on before walking over to where the others were. "I will play through it first for you." Jett said as he plugged in his guitar and stepped over to the mic. With a high pitched scream he starts the song, he plays his guitar part and also sings the lyrics, this song was going to be something like sleazy fast glam metal. Jett could sing just he didn't have very much range, but he could do one hell of a classical song. He finished the song and stepped away from the mic. He hoped they wouldn't get a noise complain...

Lizzie soon pulls up to Jett's studio, almost hitting a street light trying to park his car, he stumbes out of his car, almost falling, he was drunk like usual. Opening the hatch on his car he pulls out his keyboard, and walking up the steps he kicks the door with his foot a couple of times. Lizzie was very underweight only about 113 pounds, he basically lived in his car. He had been in a band with Jett years ago, Fatal Love was a Glam metal like band, Jett and Lizzie was arrested and when the band found out they kicked the two out of the band.

Jett looks at the door hearing the knock, taking his guitar off and sitting it down he walks over to the door and opens it for Lizzie. "Your still coming in late for stuff I see." Jett said jokingly with a smile. Getting Lizzie's Keyboard stand he sets it up for him. Then gets his guitar. He had already gave Lizzie what to play.

Lizzie walks in the small building behind Jett and looks around the room "Still living in this sh*t hole I see." He said as he sat his keyboard on it's stand and plugged it in.

Edited May 6th 2019 20:37

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 6th 2019 22:03

Janne also watches as someone else joins them. He appeared to be the keyboardist.
Looking at Johannes with a grin, he begins to play. This time correctly. Taking a step closer, he bends his knees a little and plays with Johannes.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 9th 2019 15:46

(Want to skip ahead one week to where they formed the band and are now coming up with band names?)

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 9th 2019 20:23

(Sure.)

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 11th 2019 02:30

One week later Jett is sitting in his chair with a notebook in one hand and a pen in the other, he was waiting for the other people to show up to decided on a band name...

Lizzie was over by the fridge, sitting in the floor, drinking a beer and smoking a cigarette.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 12th 2019 21:28

Jett watches as almost everyone arrives "No, we are still waiting on a couple more people." Jett told Bonnie as he ripped sheets of paper out of his notebook and laid them on the table.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.