Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The last great metal band?

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Mar 17th 2019 16:49

Luithin_ - Jun 6th 2019 03:12

Janne was not currently at Jett's studio, but instead he was out on the streets looking into getting them a gig or two soon.
Walking into a bar, he speaks with the manager. He convinces him to let them play here. Although he leaves out the detail that they are not rock band but instead a metal band.
On the way back he posts the few posters he had made. They looked quite sh*tty but he had to work with what he had. Since he had no pictures of them together he just added pre-existing pictures of them onto it.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 9th 2019 03:52

William was still at his house. He had been writing lyrics for a few song ideas he had come up with. Putting them inside of a bag, he begins his walk to the studio.
On the way he takes notice that one of them had put up posters. Continuing down the street he spots a familiar figure.
Walking up he puts his right arm around Janne’s shoulders.
“Heading to Jett’s studio also?”

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2019 03:59

Janne jumped when someone suddenly put their arm around his shoulders. “F***in’ scare the piss out of me.” He chuckles as he looks at Johannes.
“Is it that obvious?” Janne keeps walking at the same pace he was before. “So, what’s in the bag?” He asks having taken notice of it.
They where now very close to the studio.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jun 9th 2019 04:03

William grins at Janne’s comments. After a couple minutes of walking he removes his arm from Janne’s shoulders. “Just some lyrics I came up with the last few nights.” William says as he keeps walking. Stopping outside of the studio, he hesitantly walks inside. It felt like he should have knocked, but he didn't.
Heading straight to the table, he takes the lyrics out and hands them to Jett.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 9th 2019 04:15

Heading in behind William, he glances out the door before closing it. Immediately he takes notice of Johannes having a solo jam session and Warren some how asleep on the chair. How did he sleep with all of this noise? Guess he had gotten used to the tour life.

Walking over to Jett, he takes one of the papers with lyrics on it, reading it. “I like this. It’s excellent.” He watches Johannes for a bit listening to what he is playing.
Walking over, still with paper in his hand. A grin slowly grows in his face.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 10th 2019 16:04

"No, no. I think what you where playing was good. It would fit this song." Janne says as he shakes the paper. "Maybe you could show me how to play that? So then I can add a rhythm part behind it?" Janne picks up his guitar as he speaks and hooks it into his amp.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 10th 2019 16:15

Janne watches carefully as Johannes shows him how to play what he was playing. He plays it, just slightly different so it sound rhythm. He had added a few power cords here and there.
Finding another piece of paper he writes down the rhythm. He looks at William and Jett. "What do you think?"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 12th 2019 03:05

Jett links his already exiting Instagram account to the new band one, oh is account he had made classical sounding covers of songs on a steel acoustic guitar, he also did ballads, rock, metal, and other things. Looking up at William he takes the papers and quickly reads through them "These are fine, but we cant use all of them. Myself and Lizzie wrote a song when we were teenagers, I think it would be a good song to put on our first album." Jett says as he looks through the papers again. Jett just gives Janne a thumps up.

Lizzie soon arrives back at Jett's Apartment Studio, he had convinced the photographer to do a photo session with them tonight. Walking over to where William and Jett was he looks over Jett's shoulder at the lyrics before walking around the table "I got that photographer to do a photo session with us tonight," Lizzie says with a smirk "Thought I couldn't get him to do it didn't you." Lizzie says as he walks over and sets up his keyboard and starts playing the song him and Jett wrote all them years ago.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 13th 2019 17:32

Janne takes a look at her new drawing. Silently he observed this album cover. “This one I like. It’s... Unique.” Janne tucks a stray strand of hair behind his ear. Each new cover seemed to be better and better.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jun 14th 2019 03:35

"Forgotten Tomorrow" Lizzie spoke in his usual cigarette and alcohol rasped voice. By listening to this song you could tell it had truth, and a past about 'Forgotten Tomorrows' and a world without love. A boys life left in tears, A pain that burns of fear in the dark.

Jett had looked at the sketch, he liked it but thought it maybe needed more metal in it? like metal skeleton trees in the night with a full moon? "What about steel trees in a dark night with a moon overcasting the shadows of the bare trees?" Jett try's to give Bonnie more ideas. "Perhaps some fog on the ground?" Jett says as he walks past Bonnie and Warren and over to the corner where an old beaten up guitar case sat, he opened it pulling out and steal guitar, walking over to Lizzie Jett joins in on his guitar picking the strings with his rather long fingernails that he only had on his right hand. Jett began to sing with a smooth but also slightly deep voice.

(A better look at 'Jett', Jett has an identical guitar to this one in the video just a blue sunburst.)
youtu.be/8CStVqro8XY

Edited Jun 14th 2019 03:37

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.