Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > The last great metal band?

New Reply

Started by Spartan203 , Mar 17th 2019 16:49

Spartan203 - Apr 26th 2019 00:19

Jett looks over and decided to kinda butt in on Johannes and William, "Put that on my tab." Jett says as he looks at the two "or perhaps you are interested in auditioning for my new band? We are looking for a guitar player and a singer, you interested?" Jett asks them as he finished off his drink.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 27th 2019 00:42

William looks at Johannes and orders a White Russian. He turns with his drink in hand when someone talks to him. “Well we could come give it a try. Can you write down the time and address?”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 27th 2019 01:34

Finding something to write with, Jett gets a napkin and writes down his address, and his apartment number and then the time, which was later tonight. Jett then slides them the napkin with the writing on it before giving the other people auditioning a napkin with the same stuff wrote on it before standing up and walking out the door, he heads home to his studio that contains a couch, a chair, his gear and a bathroom.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Apr 30th 2019 02:04

Jett soon arrives to where he calls home, as he walks in he wasn't suspecting someone to be there on his couch, it startled him a little. Jett gives Warren a little bit of a dirty look as he walks across the room "scared me a little there..." Jett said with a chuckle, "how did you get here so fast anyway?" Jett asks as he quickly cleans up a little, his place was organized but also junky.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 30th 2019 18:53

William pays for his drinks and heads out to the car. Starting it up he heads home and grabs their gear before heading to the address. “This is the right place... I think.”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 1st 2019 18:38

(Jett now has a real name, just no one knows what it is, but I did list it on his form.))

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 1st 2019 18:39

Janne looks at the napkin for a few seconds. It appears the bartender had also got an invitation.
Standing up and heading backstage he grabs his one and only guitar. A ESP LTD ALEXI-600 GREENY. He hoped the guy had an extra amp.
Walking out the back door he gets into his 1985 Volkswagen Scirocco.
Looking at the napkin again, he makes his way to the address.
Parking the car gets his guitar and walks up to the door giving it a couple knocks.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 1st 2019 20:28

Jett looks at the door hearing a knock, must be here to audition. Walking over to the door he opens it "come in, make yourself at home" Jett tells him "shut the door behind you." He says as he walks away and sets up the amps.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 1st 2019 20:34

Name: Lizzie Rage.

Role: Keyboard.
Skills: Keys, guitar.

Likes(opt):
Dislikes(opt):
Personality: Lizzie doesnt talk much, he is also kinda an a**hole.

Bio: Lizzie Rage was born as Chris Marks in San Diego, California, growing up he was abused by both his parents, and they were both drunks. The abuse resulted in multiple injury's. At age 13 Lizzie was sent to military school for two years, for assaulting and stabbing a fellow student. Wen sent back home at 15 years old Lizzie ran away from home and never came back. He had grew up on the steets of Los Angeles.

Height: 5'10
Looks: Picture.

Edited May 2nd 2019 16:00

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - May 1st 2019 21:30

William joins Johannes inside the building with his stuff. Kneeling down he hooks his microphone up, and placed the stand in the front, but facing everything else.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.