Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Tensho Era (1580)

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , May 8th 2019 17:10

FluffyNeko - May 15th 2019 04:58

Kumari sits up angrily and yanks the chain off the wall and accidentally hitting Robyn in the face with it she mumbled an apology she then used the chain do break down the door. Kumari stormed out of the cell and used the chain to bust down the door on the cell her sister was put in after Nicolas was chained. Kami looked over shocked but just yanked the chain off the wall almost hitting Kumari. Kumari dodged and the chain ended up busting down the door on Loki the cell Loki and Luna are in the door ended up slamming into Loki knocking him through a wall.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 15th 2019 05:08

Loki goes flying as he is hit by a door, he doesn't go through the wall but leaves a big dint inside it. He lays in the wall as the heavy door lays on top him...

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 15th 2019 05:09

Nicolas just sits there silently. He pulls on the chain a few times but it’s pointless. After all he unlike the other, has no powers.

Nuada was at the end of the end of the hall where the guards where trying to chain him also. He quickly unsheathes his duo swords, and flips them in his hands, stabbing two guards behind him in the gut.
Quickly he turns and sliced another throats, sending blood across the room. One of the last guards nearly stabs him in the chest but Nuada spins around and stabs him in the throat, nearly decapitating him. The last guard backed against the wall. With an elegant rush, Nuada stabs him in the heart. Their noses touch and he lingers for a moment watching the life fade from his eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 15th 2019 05:36

Nuada pulls his sword out of the corpse and walks away. As he does so he shakes the blood from the sword and puts them back at his sides. As he walks, a chain suddenly wrapped around his neck, knocking him to the ground and strangling him.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 15th 2019 05:41

Sailia stood there in absolute shock and didn't do anything but dodge flying chains.

Kumari and Kami look at the demon then they run up the stairs and to the gate and outside of the kingdom. Once they were far enough away Kami then melted the chains off their hands while Kumari kept their hands cool so they wouldn't get burned.

Maiele followed the two out and watched them use their godly powers. He walks out of the shadows and yells "YOUR NOT HUMAN NOR ELF!"

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 15th 2019 21:10

Loki pushes the heavy door up off himself and gets up out of the hole in the wall, he drops the door into to hole in the wall. Loki proceeds to dust himself off and once again fixes his hair before walking over and having a seat in the corner of the cell.

Edited May 15th 2019 21:12

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 20th 2019 01:52

Nuada unwrapped the chain from his neck and caught his breath before he stood up again.

Nicolas just sat there, still chained to the wall. He just didn’t know what to think... What the was going on? How was any of this possible.

Nuada walks over to the man chained to the wall. Freeing him he pulls the lad to his feet. Nuada had a grudge against man kind, but he would spare this one. Simply turning away he walks out of the cell.
Nuada comes to a stop in front of the demon.
How did they even get it down here?
Then the scent of another vampire hits his nose. Walking across the cell he sees a guy with black hair and a child.
Kneeling down he frees her from the chains. “I’m a bad guy, but I don’t think I would ever chain a child... Although your not just any child. Your like me. Kind of.”

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 21st 2019 10:02

Loki stands up and walks over to where the chain was attached to the wall, with a hard jerk the chain flys out of the wall. Loki looks over to the child that was in the room with him, he noticed that there was blood almost pouring out of her side. Loki looks closer and noticed that the chains stake had stabbed right into her, it likely had pierced her heart. Rushing over to her he knees down beside her, as he put one of hands on her he knew she had died quick... Standing up quickly Loki looks around, he quickly exits the building that they were in and out of this elf kingdom, Loki heads to the closest human city...

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 21st 2019 10:04

(Life force deleted)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 6th 2019 02:41

Nuada sits there stunned as the girl is killed in front of his face. He watched as Loki left. Standing up, he closes the girls lifeless eyes before subly following the stranger outside.

Nicolas turns pale as the child is killed. He had never thought he would see a child killed like that... Chained in a dungeon.
Silently he follows his elven savior out of the dungeon.

Nuada stops when he notices he is being followed. Turning around he takes notice it is the man he had freed from the dungeon. "Follow me mortal, and you may just make it threw the day."

Nicolas abruptly stops in his tracks as Nuada turns around. "E-erm, alright... But can you tell me one thing? What are you?"

"I am King Nuada. As of before the incidents in my dungeons, I returned from exile and killed my father claiming my spot on my throne."

"Ah. I'm Nicholas Heslwod. At your service your majesty?" Nicolas bows his head slightly.

Nuada turns and walks inside of his castle. Nicolas close behind him. Leading the way, he shows him into the weapon chamber. "Grab a few things, you will likely need it my mentee."

Nicolas take a look around he chamber filled with all sorts of weapons. He already had a sword... Grabbing a dagger, and a bow.

Heading back outside, Nuada tracks down that guard from earlier. Him finds him harassing the same two girls. He decides to stand there and spy on them for a bit.
Nicolas stands at Nuada's side.

Edited Jun 6th 2019 02:42

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.