Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Tensho Era (1580)

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , May 8th 2019 17:10

FluffyNeko - May 12th 2019 03:32

Kumari looks at Robyn and rolls her eyes "It doesn't concern you 'Sir'." When saying Sir she has sarcasm in her voice. Kami giggled as her sister spoke playfully and softly punches her sisters arm. Kami looked at Robyn and then at Kumari and said "Kumari be nice." Kumari sighed as she heard her sister.

Sailia stood there watching them and chuckled at how Kumari and Kami got along. Sailia looked at Robyn and said "I'm sorry if no one is going to say who the are then I'm going to finish working preparing for the festival."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 12th 2019 03:47

Nuada heads outside to where these “robbers” where. Approaching them he listened to their conversation. “I’m Nuada Silverlance. King Nuada.” He paused. “I was informed that this group where plotting to rob me?”

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 12th 2019 04:04

Maiele followed close behind Nuada a small smirk appeared on his face as he watched closely.

Kumari scoffed hearing him. "Why would anyone do that. I mean we clearly don't want your money." She says motioning to Kami when saying we. Kami nods and says "We definitely don't need it, plus we hate thieves."

Maiele instantly says "I heard your plans! You said you'd over throw the king and kill all elves since your imposters. Your human!" He yelled the word human.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 12th 2019 15:20

Loki didn't really have a clue of what was going on, nor did he care. he proceeds to slowly back out of the group of weird people, he simply walks away.

When Loki walked away he left a copy of himself. "Oh trust me, I already know who you are." •Loki says to the two women, with a smile and a slight laugh. •Loki says nothing to Sailia, and says nothing else to anyone.

Edited May 15th 2019 02:53

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 13th 2019 17:42

A familiar but also not familiar scent caught Nuada’s attention. There was another vampire nearby. Also the scent of a human hit his nose along with sulfur. The guard that had. Brought him here suddenly yelled about a human. Was he calling his king a human or the human a human?

Nicolas takes a slow step backwards. If this was the Nuada he had heard of in the Elven books written a century or two ago, he would likely be executed...

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - May 13th 2019 19:55

(Loki doesn't live there...)

Loki stopped walking as an 'innocent' looking child approached him and asked if he was a good. "What gives me off as an God?" Loki asked the child with a smile.

Edited May 13th 2019 19:58

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 14th 2019 22:21

Kumar and Kami look at 'Loki' and they say in unison "What do you mean, Godly being." after saying that Kumari smirked and whispered to Kami "Doesn't his aura seem weaker than before like 80% weaker?" Kami nods at her sister agreeing.

Sailia looked at Nuada and said without hesitation "If your now King then what happened to your father huh?" Sailia then looked at Maiele. "So Maiele where is your proof that they are humans huh?".

Maiele looked at Sailia and said "They don't act like Elves at all." When Maiele said that Kumari and Kami looked at him a little shocked causing him to get even more suspicious.

Edited May 14th 2019 22:53

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 14th 2019 22:47

“Isn’t it obvious? The king is Dead!” Nuada says to Sailia. Taking a few steps back. Turning away he starts back for the castle. Three guards stop him near the front.
“Prince Nuada, you have been charged with regicide. We have been told to lock you in the dungeons until noon tomorrow, when you will be hanged.”

-

Nicolas stands there awkwardly.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 14th 2019 23:05

Sailia looked at Nuada and then at the guards and walked forwards and looked at the guards and said "Who gave you, your orders cause last I heard Nuada was the King now." Sailia smirked knowing no one gave them their orders.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 14th 2019 23:21

The guards stare at Salia. “Mind your business girl!” One of the guards shouts at her before turning back to Nuada.
“If your going to kill me, do it now and stop wasting my time.” Nuada says to the guards, looking at the girl and back to the guards.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.