Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Tensho Era (1580)

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , May 8th 2019 17:10

Luithin_ - May 29th 2020 02:10

Name: Damir Von Eretein

Species: Vampire

Hair color: Black
Eye color: Icy Blue

Personality: It’s hard to describe his personality but he is kind of... Irrational.

Background: Unknown

Relation to another character:

Forms and there looks:

Dislikes:

Height: 5’10

More Info: He is the sole remanding vampire of his species and has different abilities and weaknesses then the much more common vampires.
Similar species to Count Orlk Drusil. Yet very different at the same time.

Powers:
Enhanced everything.
Fog shape shifting.
CAN walk in the sun.
Regeneration.
His nails become very sharp in what I’d call “attack mode” of “defensive mode.”

Weaknesses:
He can’t create more of his species.
Silver.
Blessed items such as a sword... and holy water.

Edited May 30th 2020 00:02

Heart this
1 like

Luithin_ - May 29th 2020 02:16

Aragon steps out of the way of most of the corpse but not all of it.
“That was nice of you. Ruined my coat with my very own plague victim.” He says as he removes bits of flesh off of himself.
“Who are you beast?” Aragon asks the dragon for he could sense it was a shape shifter. And a very powerful one at that.

Eredin was someplace in Central Europe. In the area between Poland and Russia in the modern world.
He sat outside under a large oak tree, watching the mortal humans of a village from a distance.

Edited May 29th 2020 02:21

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - May 29th 2020 23:57

(Can you add the newer characters to the form along with their page locations please?)
(Also Damir does not f***ing sparkle in the sun by the way. He is based off of Higher Vampires in The Witcher 3 and the first vampire movies. The silent ones where the vampires could go in the sun, just they didn't like it.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - May 30th 2020 01:15

(It wouldn’t even be allowed to sparkle in the sun, this is not related to twilight in any way and I’m glad it’s not. I will add the characters soon.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 15th 2020 00:52

Damir was being the beast that he was. What do you expect of a vampire to be doing at this time?
His icy blue eyes looked out into the distance as he wiped the blood onto the sleeve of his coat. He had came to this place for fresh pickings. The main landers where growing suspicious. So he came to this place. He sensed the presence of many creatures, shape shifters, demons, gods, some unknown species he had never smelt before, and other vampires! But the more common type.
Damir used one of his powers to listen to the goddesses. They where talking of reapers and demons.
Anyways, now what to do with this body? That's when he seen a dragon flying threw the sky and felt it land nearby. He was just outside of town and had killed some man that was going wolf hunting. Oh! That's a great idea! Make it look like a wolf killed him. Then go see what the dragon is doing. Using his vampire speed, he goes out into the woods, mauls and claws the body.
After Damir is done he heads towards where the dragon was. He could sense it was very close the that other thing that he doesn't know what it is. (Aragon)
The beast smelt of plague and death. Was it a demon? A new type or something very close to a demon? He heard the demon thing speaking about how his coat was ruined by his own plague.
Damir quietly watched from nearby. After a while, he decided to maybe go investigate the goddesses. He could tell two of them where nearby. His eyes where like icy blue flames in the night as he wandered threw the woods. He could now see the two goddesses and a human.
Loosing interest he heads back over to investigate the dragon. He had never seen one before.

Edited Aug 3rd 2020 18:48

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 3rd 2020 18:55

As Aragon waits for the dragon to do something he walks over and looks at the humans walking to their houses.
He sensed another powerful creature nearby.
“Look at those mortals. So weak, so fragile. So...” Aragon looks back at the dragon before staring down one of the humans. He forces it to look into his eyes. He corrupts the human’s mind. He would now go home and kill his family as they slept.
Aragon has a slight grin on his face as he watched the human walk home, knowing that screams and panic would erupt like a volcano from hell in this town.

Edited Aug 3rd 2020 18:55

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 5th 2020 02:23

Vidar looks down on the human like creature and out came a roaring growl of a voice; "I am your KING! Ruler of the earth!" His head moved with elegant grace, how beautiful Vidar is, his mighty glory and pride as he stands tall. With his claw he cracks the ground, and with that he turns into his human forum, tall for the time. His face was painted, he had long black hair, and facial hair, His clothes made of scales, or metal.

Edited Aug 5th 2020 02:24

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 10th 2020 00:48

Aragon watches the dragon shape shifts into its human form.
“Nobody is my king. I am my own unholy god.” He responds with a slight bow of his head. “I am Aragorn Astaroth. Destroyer of man.” Aragon said with a grin. His black hair blew in the slight breeze as he observed Vidar.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Aug 13th 2020 02:01

Vidar glares at Aragon, he was no king! "I am Vidar, ruler and King of the earth! Do you not know my name? Have you forgotten the past?" Vidar turns and looks around him, there was something else here. "I am a real living god! I was worshiped, and feared! I had books written of me, paintings, statues, and all you can imagine! I ruled the earth and slaughtered anyone who dared stand in my way!"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Aug 20th 2020 00:58

(Aragon never said he was a king.)
Aragon silently looks at the tall dragon man. "I am not one that really reads about history for I am out to write my own! Plus, all things are forgotten in time. But there is plenty of time to show the puny humans that their god has returned." He spoke as he figured out where the creature was. It was a type of vampire he knew, he had encountered many types but none like this one.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.