Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Supernatural > Tensho Era (1580)

New Reply

Started by FluffyNeko , May 8th 2019 17:10

FluffyNeko - Jun 6th 2019 03:50

Kumari and Kami look at Maiele. Kumari was a tad bit annoyed that she snapped her fingers and then water was dumped on him drenching him. Kami giggled as the amount of water matched the amount in a horses water bin full. Kumari and Kami then both tensed up realizing two other people were watching. Without thinking Kami put a tiny bit of fire under then just so they felt the heat but Kumari quickly put it out causing their pants to get soaked.

Maiele stood there waiting for a response but was just covered in water he then looked shocked screamed "Your Witches!!"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 6th 2019 05:20

Nuada had little reaction to what had happened. Taking a slow step closer, he stops in front of them. “What is going on here?”

As soon as Nicolas felt the heat he jumped to the side. When the water hit him he looked at the others confused.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jun 12th 2019 04:14

Maiele looked at Nuada and said ready two attack the girls "They are Witches and they attacked you both we must kill them!" Maiele looked back at the girls and pulled out his bow and shot arrows at both of them.

Kumari rolled her eyes at Maiele's comment and then used her hands to grab the arrows and broke then both in half. Kumari glared at Maiele and said "We aren't Witches just smarter than you."

Kami giggles hearing her sisters' remark and said "You try to kill us if you can catch us." Kami and Kumari both vanished because they moved so fast and both jumped into the tree behind him. They both sat there waiting.

Maiele looked around but didn't look up and said "See Witches!" After hearing that Kumari threw her voice and said "Actually we are agile and fast from training everyday of our lives." Kami threw her voice aswell and said "Yup we even trained while mourning our parents deaths and we still train daily."

Edited Jun 12th 2019 04:15

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jun 12th 2019 07:01

Nuada just stands there. Turning around he looks at the two in the tree. Continuing to walk he makes his way back to his castle. There where more important matters to attend to.
Nicolas followed silently behind Nuada as questions filled his mind.

Edited Jun 12th 2019 07:06

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 3rd 2019 00:58

Kami and Kumari both use their powers and throws Maiele back to the kingdom and he surprisingly survived.

Maiele walked around in a daze then seen Sailia and said "Those two girls from before are witches but don't worry I know your weak so I'll protect you." Which caused Sailia to punch him and knock him out so she dragged him by his feet to the castle. Some guards let her in but one follows her but then walked away. She dragged him into the throne room to see the dead previous king but it didn't faze her. Sailia then threw Maiele and he ended up landing by Nuada's feet.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 3rd 2019 02:06

The guards had pleaded their loyalty to their new king. Either truly, or just to keep their heads.
Nuada sat on his recently claimed throne, menacingly. A evil grin spread across his lips as he saw two familiar faces.

Nicolas stood silently beside of the throne, with a black steel blade in front of him which he slightly leaned on.

“What brings you here?” Nuada’s voice rung out. He stood up, and took a step off of the platform the throne sat on. Using the heel of his boot, he kicks Maiele onto his back.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 3rd 2019 02:18

Sailia looked at Nuada and said "My apologies your Highness I didn't know you were there I was just returning this horrible elf. I shall now take my leave." She bowed as she spoke then stood straight and waited a moment to see if he was going to say anything to her.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jul 3rd 2019 16:33

“Why did you bring this scum to me?” Nuada questions her as he steps over Maiele, and stands a few feet away from her in front of her.
He discreetly sniffs the air. Nuada could kind of smell emotion, and he could smell hers.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jul 27th 2019 03:07

(accepted)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.