Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Drama > *** Senior Year - High School Ends ****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 20:40

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 20:43

Dallas got up from the bed and threw on red and black checkered swim shorts and grabbed his sunglasses before texting Robin back running downstairs he grabs an energy drink from the fridge and heads out the door, hopping in his blue pickup he heads down the highway in the direction of the beach not seeing Robin yet he puts it in park and goes to look until he hears his name being called amongst the seagulls and waves crashing

"Yo Robin hows it hanging man long time no see how you been hope you recovered nicely in that hospital though"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 20:44

* Ashley looked at her phone with sighing some and then texting Jordyn. - Hey are you still up by chance? - - I want to at least say good bye to you before I leave off tomorrow.....plus I got you a gift.... - - Let me know....or else I'm off to sleep in leaving at 5 a.m. tomorrow....- Sending the text message and grasping it against her chest. Sighing as she was saddened.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 20:48

(( Hey @Jordyn welcome back so I will be the new admin from now on))

Dallas saw Jordyn walk over to where the two of them met up and had the biggest smile but quickly changed when he saw that she had tears in her eyes and felt really bad for the whole situation "Hey so guess you saw the sucky news as well I can't believe after everything that happened she has to leave like that"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 20:54

* Ashley looked at her phone some and scooted her legs to her chest with looking at the phone with it looking all wish washy from her crying. Though upon reading it. It seemed she was already busy with others. Not wanting to disturb her further. - Okay Jordyn...I understand. - - Well if you change your mind...I'm going to finish up my packing before I leave...maybe I'll just mail you the gifts or something...- - Have a good one and tell everyone hey.... - Sending the text.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 20:54

(( @Loweya I am impressed how fast you adjusted even when I were able to threw you into a situation and everything))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 21:04

Dallas saw Jordyn look up at him with absolute sadness "I don't want Ashley to leave either but we cannot make her dad change his mind it just sucks we won't be able to go to Prom together but we have to make the most of it" Before he could get another word out he looked over and it was just dead air between him and Robin

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:05

* Ashley would sit on her bed and feel that one one else really texted her much after that was sent. Hence proving herself that she was right on how forgotten as a ghost. Looking at the mirage of photos into a collage with her friends as she felt like she faded on each photo. The depressing feeling. Clasping her phone to her chest till it vibrated. Walking over to the window that had a ladder that climbed into it. Grabbing her phone out. - Uh do you mind climbing up the ladder to get in?- - Sorry my parents are sleeping....and yeah.... - Sending the text and awaiting on her bed with the room dark and the multicolored disco ball still going around the room. With some simple song by Paramore playing in the back.

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Jul 15th 2019 21:06

Dallas and Robin seemed to have been back in the super awkward stage since he was in the hospital for so long but tried to make small talk to pass the time as best he could things had been so crazy lately. "Umm I guess things have been okay you miss one heck of a drama session today I ended up pinning some d bags to the wall in the courtyard because they verbally attacked Jordyn and Ashley and I was not standing for that crap"

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:11

* Ashley got up and then felt the hug and slightly closed her eyes with a slight deep breath as it felt nice to be thought of. Hugging back and holding the hug for a few seconds longer before releasing. " Thanks for coming....I'm sorry about the bad news" Frowning some. And then looking around at the boxes all packed. The room looked practically stripped to nothing. Heading back to the bed. " Anyways, I've always found you to be one of those really caring friends for me" " I kind of saved money up to buy you a gift or two for my appreciation as a great friend to me"

@Jordyn_

Heart this
0 likes

QueenofHearts - Jul 15th 2019 21:23

* Ashley noticed Jordyn taking a look around as if reminiscing of the past where the two would laugh in their pajamas and tell goofy stories while drinking some hot cocoa. Both sharing their hopes, fears, and dreams for the future. Which now this would be the last time. Fighting back tears as best as she could. " I wish the others would've at least acknowledged me more so." " Probably this was fate of unappreciated." Sighing as it sounded harsh, but true. Feeling it was rather easy to confide in Ashley out of anyone. Seeing her reaction about her not bringing any gifts...." "Oh cut it out" " Just you coming to see me and always listening to me" " I know I'm over dramatic" " I don't know...but anyways" ----- Reaching to the side next to her. " This is a mood pendant necklace" " So that way anyone can know ahead of time on how you are feeling" " It'll let people know your mood" " Plus I got your initials engraved on it and mine on the back...." ---- " Um second gift is the typical snow globe....however if you shake it up and down...it'll have it snow...but if you shake it left and right....it adds a strong wind to the snow coming down" " Kind of cool..." " Lastly....there is something I've been keeping to myself that I feel is very hard to say...." " But sometimes that regret.....of not saying it and regardless of judgement...you just need to express yourself..."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.