Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Predators

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Dec 31st 2018 02:22

Cirice - Jan 13th 2019 04:23

William jumps when Johannes walked over to him. He shushed him before realizing it was to late. Standing up he slowly approached. "I was, yes." He says stopping a few feet away watching them.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 13th 2019 04:27

Geoff lets out just a 'slight' scream as he wakes up mid air, he wasn't familiar with skydiving so he didn't know how to open the chute but he figures it out but almost to late, he hits some branches then hits the ground hard, but he did land on his feet but quickly falls down as he hits the ground. Geoff was from Australia so he has never seen a Jungle, and he didn't really like heights either.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 04:30

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 04:32

Luka stands there and says "Sexiest much" As she moves in front of Charles and quickly grabs his hand pulling it away from Bendix's neck and grabs Bendix's arm pulling him away from Charles. Luka quickly grabs the knife from Charles' hand.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 04:37

Bendix's throat got cut a little when she removed the knife. Jumping away he held the cut with his hand staring at them. "T-that man.. The one right there killed 30 people?!" He shouted at her as he bled.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 04:52

Luka looks right at him and says "That is a lie I know that you take people's eyes as trophies and live with your mother I bet she knows what you are."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 05:17

Luka rolls her eyes and says "A Mass murderer" Luka keeps her gun pointed at Charles as she walks towards the tree her knife is stuck in. Luka grabs her knife and yanks it out of the tree bark. Luka walks back to Charles says "I've seen all your victims and what you've done to them."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 05:30

Luka glares at him as she says " You slit their throats mostly women and you raped some of them. I've been on this case since your first victim." Luka decides she'll stand guard if they all stay together.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 05:39

Luka sighs and says "No because it's to obvious even though I told everyone to check your mothers house, Oh but I tracked you down and I was about to go to your mothers house but then someone filled the room with gas, I didn't get a chance to escape." Luka looks at him but then looks up and says "So where are we?"

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 05:52

Luka pulls her hand away backing up and says "Luka, and that's all you need to know criminal." Luka glares at him not taking her eyes off him waiting for him to slip up.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 06:20

Luka looks at him "I don't think so you'll probably kill someone even though you probably have more knives anyway. Maybe if you can talk me into giving it back." Luka smirks at what she said.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.