Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Predators

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Dec 31st 2018 02:22

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 06:40

Luka just stands there "50 people dead or 50 knives?" She says throwing his knife right behind him to see if he'd notice it sticking out of the ground.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 06:52

Luka glares at him and says "Sure after I shoot my brains out." Luka then backs up a few more steps.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 07:11

Luka starts getting annoyed "Let me show you something Charles " she says as she throws her knife at a tree and runs towards the tree and jumps up and grabs her knife landing on her feet without turning around she throws her knife right by his ear so close he could probably hear the wind sound of it zooming through the air. "Trust me I don't miss my target"

Edited Jan 13th 2019 07:12

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 07:25

Luka looks at him annoyed and says " I'd rather not, oh I hope you don't think I'm scared let me put it simply I'm not easily scared at least not by or of you" Luka says as she walks towards her knife pointing her gun at him "Also I didn't miss I cut some of your hair off"

Edited Jan 13th 2019 07:25

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 08:04

Luka laughs and says "I'm joking, even murderers need to lighten up, plus we should find safety before if gets dark who knows what is lurking around out here." Luka pulls out her binoculars and looks around not using the thermal part but sees nothing " Strange I don't see anything not even a bird" she turns around not facing Charles and looks up in the trees seeing some sort of shiny figure. Doing the dumb thing she turns on the thermal only to blind herself "Big mistake."

Edited Jan 13th 2019 08:05

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 08:05

(Accepted.)

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 08:22

Luka aims her gun at Charles and says "Oh no you don't, you don't touch her" Luka walks closer to Evelyn and grabs her arm pulling her away from Charles "Stay away from him if you want to live he is a mass murderer and rapist in some cases he attacks mostly women, he has murdered according to him 50 people but only 30 bodies have been found and he cuts people's eyes out and keeps them as trophies."

Edited Jan 13th 2019 08:25

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 08:35

Luka rolls her eyes and looks at Eve and pull out her badge " I work for the FBI I've been hunting him for years." Luka looks back at Charles, she quickly puts her badge away so Charles doesn't/can't see it also putting her gun away and walks over and grabs her knife off of the ground and walks back to where she was.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 08:41

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 08:46

Luka looks at Johannes and says " It might get even hotter tonight " Luka looks back at Charles and says "Oh be careful he has a knife under his shirt he could stab you."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 09:02

Luka rolls her eye "hmm maybe ALL the bodies in the morgue or maybe ALL the evidence I collected and analyzed myself." Luka sees Johannes walk off then Luka walks off in the opposite direction "I'll go look for resources"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.