Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Predators

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Dec 31st 2018 02:22

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2019 04:40

Name: Nuada
Species: Humanoid
Likes(opt):
Dislikes(opt):
Personality:

Bio(opt): Nothing is known of Nuada. He has traveled the world and the seven seas along with the world he is now on. Although he spent a lot of time in New Orleans. But he has been on this world for the past 5 years.

Height: 6'5

Looks:

Edited Apr 18th 2019 23:34

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2019 04:44

"Yeah, whatever. Lets get moving. Before that.. Thing comes back." Bendix says walking away away from the group. He stops and looks at them. "Are you coming or are you just going to stand there?" He sighs and watches them. "We need to find a cave or something. Something to protect us from the elements. We will worry about food and stuff in the morning unless we find shelter quickly."

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Apr 7th 2019 04:53

Luka catches up to Bendix "We need to find somewhere with one entrance since we found out it can turn invisible, we'll also need to figure out a way to be able to see it even tho it's invisible. Hmm maybe a trip wire something that can't be seen but when activated shoots out a power and maybe dirt to cover it and show its there." Towards the ends of her talking she started mumbling different ways of making it where everyone can see it when it arrives.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Apr 7th 2019 05:09

(Aye, I was sure this was dead.)

William was silent as he walked at the back of the group keeping an eye out for shelter of some sort. If anything they could build something for tonight. As they walk he looses himself in thought. Something about this place was... Strange.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2019 09:20

Bendix nods his head at Luka. Maybe. Just maybe that would work."
About an hour later of walking Bendix stops and takes notice of a area. He keeps looking and takes notice of exactly what they where looking for. There appeared to be a cave a little ways ahead. "What about there?" Bendix asks the group.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Apr 7th 2019 10:18

Luka stops almost running into Bendix then looks to where he I looking "Maybe but we'll have to make sure we'll be safe. Now that I think about it we should probably hope it has a secret exit for emergencies , if there is, no traps will be put on it someone will always keep an eye on it and we can hide the other entrance with bushes, but we'd have to hope they don't know about it. Hmmm okay I'll stay out here and collect sturdy vines two other people should stay out as well either to keep a lookout or help get vines for the traps, sticks and other things for a fire for later, or even try and find something that we can crush up and turn into it a powder." Luka pulls out her combat knife and starts cutting down vines. Luka looks down and sees some helpful plants she then picks big amounts of three plants Yarrow, Plantain, and Opium poppy. All three plants are useful two medical and the last one can be crushed into a white powder so got the of that.

Edited Apr 7th 2019 10:42

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2019 13:54

Little did these people know Nuada was inside this cave.
“I’m going to take a look inside.” Bendix says making his way over to the cave entrance. Getting out his lighter he slowly walks inside. He just hopped there was no bear inside.

Nuada was leaning on the cave wall asleep. He heard something but thought it was a bat or something.

Bendix seen what looked like a human inside but thought it was just how the light was hitting the rocks. He continues to walk around the cave and gets closer to the figure. No matter what agile he looked at it from, it always looked like a human. Slowly he goes outside to the others. “Erm... I think someone is in there..”

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Apr 7th 2019 14:07

Luka walks over to Bendix and grabs her binoculars "Only one way to find out" She walks in the cave turning her night vision on her binoculars on. Luka looks around the cave and sees someone she gets closer to make sure it's actually someone there and not rocks. Luka mumbles "Someone is definitely laying there sleeping perhaps?" Luka walks back out of the cave "Someone is in there but I believe that they are alseep, I'm going back in the cave to look around hopefully this cave if we stay in it that is can have a fire in it if not we'll keep looking unless someone wants to freeze to death." Luka walks into the cave and looks around for a bit then walks back out but when she exits the cave no one was there. Luka then realized it was a second entrance she shrugs and moves branches and leaves over it hiding it then she walks around the cave coming up behind Bendix she taps him on the shoulder and says "There is a second entrance I covered it up but I don't know what we should do about that person in there but we can have a fire in there with out the cave exploding."

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Apr 7th 2019 14:30

Bendix jumps back when she taps him on the shoulder. "Scare the f***in' sh*t out of me." He pauses looking back at the cave. "Maybe he is dead?" Looking back at her he speaks again "Lets hope he isn't hostile. If he is alive. Maybe we will be less threatening if we go ahead and make a fire?"

Nuada continues to sit where he was but now has his legs crossed and is now observing the humans outside.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Apr 7th 2019 14:49

Luka snickers "Didn't plan to scare ya, but lighting a fire probably not a good idea either what if he wakes up and there's a fire he might think he's about to be cooked alive." Luka looks in the cave with binoculars getting a little blinded by the sunlight. " He's sitting up watching us. Hostile or not he knows we are here."

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.