Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Action > Predators

New Reply

Started by Luithin_ , Dec 31st 2018 02:22

Luithin_ - Jan 7th 2019 09:26

(All are accepted.)

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 03:08

---Starter---

It was mid-day on this world and the temperature is around 87. Three visible moons, and one sun.

Bendix awoke mid fall. Quickly he realized what what happening and that he would hit the ground soon. Pulling the wire on his parachute, it opens. After a few minuets he was on the ground. It was hot and humid and he didn't know where he was. He knew one thing. He would have to find water soon. Maybe there where other people here?

Venandi and Celtic where back at their camp. They had dead hanging alien bodies around. Most where skinned. Celtic was cooking. He had a cooking pot with meats, and a few plants and spices. (Alien of course.) On another fire he was frying some alien dogs. Venandi was sitting nearby sharpening his knives.
Djurisk was spying on the humans in a tree with his cloaking on.

Edited Jan 13th 2019 03:14

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 03:30

Luka wakes up to landing on a branch landing on her stomach only to fall off. Luka quickly pulled the wire on her parachute only get it caught and torn in branches. Luka hangs there and starts swinging trying to reach another branch. When it didn't work Luka pulls out her combat knife and cuts herself out of the parachute harness. Luka lands on her feet and rolls forwards so her legs won't break. Luka stands up and puts her knife away and looks around.

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 03:36

Bendix raises his hands in surrender. "I'm Bendix Petersen, we are in a jungle, and I want to know the same thing." He says as he glances around that's the only thing he knew about where they where. A hot humid jungle. Who knows where at, or what one.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 03:41

Luka sees two people she walks towards them and says while pulling out her pistol " I don't think attacking is a good idea do you? So I suggest you put the knife down now." Luka gets closer to them and c*cks her gun.

Heart this
0 likes

Cirice - Jan 13th 2019 03:41

William also woke up in the sky and pulled his chute. On the ground he took a look around trying to figure out where he was. He seen a reflection in a tree but paid not attention to it. Hearing talking nearby he goes closer. Watching from behind a tree he watches them closely.

Heart this
0 likes

Spartan203 - Jan 13th 2019 03:47

Name: Geoff Byrne

Likes(opt):

Dislikes(opt):

Personality:Geoff is a bit of a mean psychopath that likes to fight and start trouble, but when he is in major danger when he knows he is going to die he will try to run away.

Bio(opt):
PastJobs: Leader of a outlaw motorcycle gang.

Other Item 1: Knife

Other Item 2: Motorcycle keys

Gun: Bold Action Rifle

Height: 6′ 2″

Looks: Picture

Heart this
1 like

Spartan203 - Jan 13th 2019 04:10

Välde was a 'bad blood' predator and was captured and imprisoned by the other predators, he was currently tied to a tree in their camp.

Fallon awakened, falling from the sky he panicked a bit as he realized someone had probably drugged him and threw him from a plain and into the jungle in hopes of killing him. Fallon quickly pulls his chute but hits a tree and hangs their for a while before cutting himself down with his knife.

Heart this
0 likes

FluffyNeko - Jan 13th 2019 04:12

Luka moves to where she can see his face only to notice he is a serial killer and says " Charles Ray murderer of 30 people You will not get away with it anymore I work for the FBI, unfortunately I can't cuff you. So again drop the knife or I could shoot you." Luka pulls out her knife not looking away form Charles and throws her knife at the tree William and Johannes are behind, the knife stabs right into the tree at the height of William's head and says "Just gonna watch over there or what?"

Heart this
0 likes

Luithin_ - Jan 13th 2019 04:17

(Accepted, although I would of like to only to have one killer.)

Bendix glares at her. "Would you f***ing do something already! A serial killer has a knife to my throat and your asking him to let me go?!" He shouts at her. He would have likely never thought this guy was a killer.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.