Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28

Shadey - May 28th 2017 22:42

((Spirit))

The shadow followed Naomi and Cordis out of the room. Its target no longer was focused on Poppy but for now, the strange spirit seem to be following Naomi. Indeed it was as it turned around the bend with them to the back of the school. Listening to the conversation for a bit before throwing a pebble from out of nowhere at her. Aiming for her cheek before a light shove of air blew at them. Hoping to knock Emily down

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - May 29th 2017 09:37

When she spun around there was no one there but she could see a shadow from the corner of her eye every time she turned for a little bit, letting their presence known. Yet not known. The shadow was fairly tall from what she could see and its eye unline when it presented itself to Poppy or Naomi. Were niether white or yellow but red.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 30th 2017 11:30

"How about you leave her alone" Emily exclaimed Growling a bit. Stirring a bit. "She obviously suspect a thing and as long as your not one of those stupid tv villians were you act like huh? She might suspect something. She might gget rid of me only to fail getting rid of her and than she definetly knows what you are......Better yet just dont hurt her!" She exclaimed looking down at Naomi at the same time Cordis was. What else could she do.

((Spirit))

The shadow was more vivid in the spiritual level plain and right now its red glowing orbs were heavily trained on Emily or Cordis. Whoever they were but the spirit was trained on them and if Emily could sense its emtions it would sense anger towards this person.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 30th 2017 11:38

"I said leave her alone Cordis! " Emily snapped shaking and seathing a bit and tried to turn around away from Naomi as much as she wanted to get rid of Cordis she didnt want someone else to be forced to see what she sees. The blood. The death. She shuddered.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 30th 2017 13:20

"I would rather die with you than have you hurt anymore people so Ill never give up! Its my body!" She said in a resilient tone wanting to sty hopeful and determined.despite the circumstances seeming fruitless. She just had to focus on either gaining back control while still remembering. That was a start.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 31st 2017 12:09

"Wait.......I don't.....I don't even remember you doing that. I remeber.......Well I guess some of it but why make us forget or at least try too?" SHe asked and Emily's hands shook a but as she tried to move them. Wanting to look back on the girl that just fainted. At least she was okay. Maybe. "Maybe we should get a teacher since ya know she.....FAINTED"

((Yeah what happened to everyone else))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 31st 2017 12:30

((Who were you talking to. ))

"How about you just leave her alone. No one else has figured out that its you....Me? NO YOU. Are the one making people disappear and what if she figures it out. Who's going to believe her. You said it yourself the other girl was just labelled as crazy after what you did to her." Emily stated getting a bit tired. Her voice faltering a bit

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 31st 2017 12:41

"Why you deserve it. You hurt people. You do bad things and who knows what else you've done when I'm not around.........Is it true......Is it like the stories.....Were you ever once human. Surely you must know what your doing is horrid" She said weakly and tiredly. Her energy getting low from fighting for o long to try and gain back control. Especially when she slammed her hand against the desk earlier.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 31st 2017 12:51

"Its not all bad.......It re ra really isn't........Just because your heart was broken......I used to read stories all the time....Is that why you eat hearts? It's just a story after all......" She rambled. She didn't like Cordis but she didn't have anyone else to talk to. Was she losing it? Probably not. She thought her mind wondering a bit.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Jun 1st 2017 10:48

((Spirit))

The spirit wavered looking back towards Naomi and seemed to calm a bit when she reached out to it. Hinting that it's anger wasn't directed at her and was about to reach back out to her when it noticed Emily reaching into the girls pocket to write down her number and. Eyes turning red rushes Emily again. Passing threw her.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.