Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28

Shadey - May 19th 2017 22:43

"No please stop! Mr.Blake! Somebody stop her....Me!" She screamed in her own mind hoping that someone somehow would hear her. Stop her. Wanting to close her eyes and turn away. Watching as the boys got smashed against the wall and one of them being picked up as though they were nothing more than a sack of feathers. Dragging them out of the school and towards the woods as she mentally tried to struggle for control. She didn't want this. She didn't like this.

Heart this
1 like

Shadey - May 19th 2017 23:52

Jason's mother passed when he was a boy.

Meanwhile back in the woods Emily mentally had grown unusually quiet in her head. Saying nothing as the events unfolded. She knew what was to happen next. At least for now. She just hoped it would be as quick as last time. Unless it wasn't quick. Was it? She cried to think that she couldnt remember. Yet at the same time she was almost glad that once Cordis would grow quiet again. She would forget. At least for a little while.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 20th 2017 22:32

There was a part of Cordis. Not herself of course but her head mate and host was sickened and horrified by the kill. By the fresh hot blood ran down the length of her arm staining her pale skin. The sound of flesh tearing. Sickening to her own sense of hearing. "Please stop! Just stop Please!"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 21st 2017 20:53

((Emily doesn't approve ahhh! She's a scared little lamb but hryyy I love how your presenting. Cordis. Did better than I could have ))

Emily struggled to gain to control. "No stop!" She manage to say through her own voice. "I'm sorry just stop it stop it " she exclaimed trying to stop this to take back control.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 21st 2017 20:55

((Wait is poppy sleeping over at the teachers.....Weird?? O.o))

Poppy felt something that she felt earlier when the lockers had gone beserk in the halls and that was eyes. Watching and following her. There but not there. Ever near yet never in sight.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 21st 2017 21:02

(("Cordus" is in the woods as the other thing warning poppy to run and being all creepy stalky. Who says that one was a demon? X3))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 21st 2017 21:29

((Haha I'll get Sam's butter sick than from icarly lol))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 22nd 2017 13:26

"Run" a voice whispered once more to poppy and while Mr. Blake was gone the room seem to shake abd a few books got knocked down by some will of their own and a shadowed face appeared for a moment. Yellow glowing eyes before rushing her. Disappearing at the last moment. "Run!" It repeated before the presence disappeared. Sending something in another room

((Emily))

Back in the woods Emily had grown mentally quiet once more but the demon controlling her could sense her disgust, her fear. Her anxiety rising at its limit. No longer trying to gain back control. It was always like this. Whenever Cordis and along with Emily's shattered memories would reawaken. She would put up a fight at first. Before giving up as she could do nothing more than watch on in. Her? CORDIS. Their actions unfold.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 22nd 2017 13:26

((Lol cooommmme on ^-^ ))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 23rd 2017 12:43

((I'm okay with that. Anyone want to put it to a vote))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.