Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28

Shadey - May 9th 2017 19:58

"I'm sorry I got sick Eric......how are you guys getting home?" She asked nervously while fiddling with a strand of her hair embarrassed she got sick like that. It was just so awful. She couldn't help it.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 9th 2017 20:04

"Umm ummm I'll walk with you to your place Mia. I dont really wanna be home either before I have to go work at the antique shop in town." She stammered stroking and fiddling with her hair and playing with the strand.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 9th 2017 20:58

"Na ne no no.....i i i.. .would much like the distraction. My mom's a nurse and she has the night shift tonight. " she replied wondering what her mum was going to think once she sees that guy. They would probably cut the pole down and take him down with a harness. She thought as they were herded inside by the other people around them.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 12th 2017 00:00

((Accepted))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 12th 2017 10:07

((Nuuu awww) )

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 12th 2017 10:09

Going to her next class until everyone decided on what they were going to do. Some teachers had even offered to drive some of the kids home and Emily looked to their history teacher. He looked surprisenly calm. Maybe he Ha dnt been outside yet. Lucky him. She thought still feeling sick from the whole thing.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 13th 2017 00:20

Emily than looked around and while the teacher was distracted slipped out of the room and headed back outside to were they were getting Jason's dad was as they got him down. A look of determination on her voice.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 14th 2017 01:03

Looking around as she gets to the end of the hall to make sure she wasn't being followed she was about to continue on before sighing. "I can't......nit This time" she says to herself and goes back to class to meet up with Mia so they could walk home together before she had to go to her afternoon job.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 17th 2017 11:47

Stopping in the hallway and looking out the window she sees the body finally being taken down and taken a deep breath runs outside and heads towards the ambulance and stopped grabbing her bike she was about to take off before going back to the class and approach Mia. Grasping her hand and pulling her off to the side. "Can you ride home with me. You can ride on the back of my bike maybe."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 17th 2017 20:46

As poppy started walkiwalking down the hall. The air started to grow cold to the point that puffs of air would escape her lips and believe it or not it was almost as though frost was begining to form on the lockers at the same time a putrid smell. Which could only be describe as rancid eggs gone bad. The air became heavy, whispers filling her ears. Building in momentum. Growing and growing and growing. As of the very whispers themselves were trying to corner. This went on for what seemed like forever until.........Silence. The frost disappeared but the smell of rot still resides. Was it over? The last thing poppy would hear before a voice whispered run was every locker opening almost simultaneously. Each with a loud bang.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.