Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28

Shadey - May 8th 2017 09:11

"Ma maybe the killer had someone seducseduce him or sa something. I mean I think he had a girlfriend but some say he was a bit of a player." She stammered quietly starting to write something down. Scribbling away at her sheet and checking the time. Class was almost over so that was a good thing. She had music class and she wondered if there were any school concerts coming up. It might help brighten the mood in all this mess. "It was that just a rumor" she pondered chewing on the end of her pencil again nervously. Trying to remember who his girl.friend was in the first place.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 10:49

"You don't really think one of us could be the killer do you. Non of us are strong enough to do something like that" she said fiddlfiddling with her hair and started braiding it out.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 11:29

Emily was about to speak when the Hell ring and she sighed starting to get her stuff together shaking her head. "May be I'll see you in drama class Aster" she said packing up her bag.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 16:17

((There going to a next period class and the news just announce the mysterious murder of Jason. His body found several days old dead and his heart missing as the leading football player. Jason was a sort of school celebrity amd his death a major shock to the school.))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 20:15

As Emily headed outside she was tapping away at her phone and had to cross a little walk way and go towards the back end of the school yard to get to the music class and paused to call her mum when she heard a scream. Looking up to see what everyone was freaking on about by the music and Drama and thats when she saw it. Strung up and impaled through the top of the flag pole was Jasons dad. The only family he had and he- "Oh my god his still alive" She yelped her eyes welling up as she took a step back before a scream ripped out from her throat as others called for a teacher or nine one one.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 21:53

((Without the kick))

"I dunno! I dunno! His still alive.....i ....i think that's Jason's dad " she exclaimed stepping back a bit and shaking all over. Unable to tear her eyes away from the scene before as a crowd gathered and the teachers. Yelling for Every one to get back inside. "I....dunno..."

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 8th 2017 23:06

"Na no I I....
Sha should stay ta to help. When he comes down" she stammered not looking away as the flag temporarily hid the figure before floating back again though Mia noticed Emily's grip tightened a little in her grasp.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 9th 2017 11:24

Emily finally spoke her grip really tight and she pointed to a heavy looking cloth. "I think you ma might be right about the climbing thing. It's hard but not impossible. '" she stammered starting to look green but couldnt seem to pull herself away from the scene. But than. Would the top be even sharp enough for him to even do that to himself.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 9th 2017 12:03

She shook her head. "Shut up just just.....just " she let go of Mia' s hand and covered her mouth before getting sick in the trash can near by as the police already started to arrive.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 9th 2017 12:40

The intercom than went off as Emily cleared her throat as she felt someone near her and she looked over. "Sorry and okay" she mumbled and the principals voice came in explaining that the school will be shut down early and all students not driving will be picked up by a bus to be taken home within the hour. Until than everyone must be inside.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.