Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Horror > POSSESSED

New Reply

Started by Shadey , May 6th 2017 00:28

Shadey - May 23rd 2017 20:14

((Sounds good I'll answer when I can. Anyone can start))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 23rd 2017 22:07

Emily had been very quiet since the current murder. Cordis knew she was still there. Just quiet and not saying anything. Spiritually speaking she was in a weakened and she didn't know what to do about it. Except to wake up from this nightmare. It had to end eventually right?

((Spirit))

With Naomi and poppy. Something was following them and whatever that shadow was it didn't like Emily or whatewhatever she was and as she disappeared around the bend. Poppy could see the shadow for a moment before disappearing again making its presence know to another. Naomi. The shadow with the yellow eyes. There but than gone in a flash.it had stopped following poppy once she left the school. Now. She was back.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 23rd 2017 22:58

It turned. It's eyes turning white before disappearing again. Heading towards a Randal direction towards the wall. It's presence fading again.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 23rd 2017 23:28

((Random***** sorry spell check))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 24th 2017 00:01

"Maybe this one will kill you....." Emily suddenly said inside of her own mind. Watching me.blake come into the classroom as the bell started to ring. "No one.can be as sick and twisted as you after all"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 24th 2017 16:42

"Ga go ta to hell" Emily quipped back nervously. Shuddering the worst to only come. "Why me. Why are you here?" She continued a hint of anger in her voice. C

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 24th 2017 18:21

While she.was fiddling with her charm and reading through her books she saw free letters on the corner of her page that wasn't there a minute ago and it simply said run with the pencil mark dragged along the side as though it was knocked out of their hand while writing. Yet there was no one near her table to creep over and write on her books. Even if they wanted to for some reason or another

((Emily))

"No please don't! Just stop hurting people please. Animals or just.....go bother someone else " she pleaded quietly . Her voice in cordus head breaking some.
"There must be something you want. Just please let me go." She continued.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 24th 2017 18:57

"I don't find it fun at all! I'm a healer for crying out loud! I want to help people not hurt them" she snapped back trying to regain control again since her energy was starting to come back.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 25th 2017 21:38

"Are you going to sleep anytime soon at least " she complained to Cordis in a slight stammer brushing the pencil off her desk just slight able to move of her own accord trying to look around but couldn't unless Cordis did her self. It was tiresome sharing two minds it seemed. She was surprised her parents didn't notice she wasn't. "Herself."

((Spirit))

When she sat back up there was new writing on her page. Below run was Demon and that was it. The room was getting cold as the entity lingered in the room but kept out of sight of both girls it had so far thus interacted with.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - May 27th 2017 23:36

"Leave her alone and leave me alone" She abruptly snapped Slamming her hand on the desk but her words were simply in Cordis's own mind. Not quiet matching her words. Ignoring the spirit still lingering in the room and made their presence known to the psycic in the room. Not letting anyone else including the girl it had been haunting except for Naomi.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.