Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:07

Dropping the doll and crawling back barely even out of the van when he threatened them she shook and grabbed one of the guns a sleeve of darts quickly. Shoving them into her pocket before calling to Cloe. "Clo Ca catch" She stammered Breathing a little hard. Panicking a little

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:16

She growled hugging her knees to her chest not sure what to do. "My packs going to worry about me and they would not approve of me cowering" She said trying to pump herself up before shifting and jumping out of the truck and land landing on top of kugo biting down on his arm to help take him down. Growling

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:20

She rolled to the side when she got thrown to the side by him and she landed with a thud before shaking her head as she changed back to being human and stood up a bit and ran back as quickly as she could to get the water bottles. Yelping when the flame got bigger and hurried to get the water and coming back with it.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:36

((Sure if you want. Do a Bio short or long dont matter and than do a starter of your character if you want even. :) ))

Dalia stepped back nervously not sure what to do. Her ears twitching as she heard a vehicle coming towards her direction. "Id hate to say this but if you want drag him along with us were going to have to shoot him again until he settles. Someones coming" She yelped

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:48

"I da dont know maybe...I can try." She ran back into the van and grabbed a duffle bag t carry the darts and the other gun. Including the ones in her pocket. "Can you carry this and Ill try to carry Kugo" she said shifting and pulled him out of the water with her teeth since she was much. much stronger as a wolf. Before pushing him onto her back with an oof"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 23:48

((Na night))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 00:05

((@Bacondiva14 you can join))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 00:06

"Lets go" She said mentally to Clo staggering a little and knew they had to start moving now as the vehicle got closer

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 10:00

There was a vehicle following them as they ducked out of site and Dalia use to the ground to catch her breath and Kugo realized he was resting on top of a wolf.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 10:12

Dalia whined sounding really worried or upset. Her ears going down as she spotted the truck passing them by quickly.

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.