Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 15:32

((Yep this looks great Electrix) and what sort of special ability. Kugo can light fires but his also a demon))

Edited Nov 6th 2016 15:34

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 15:38

((You can start in the woods or the town. Dalia and the alpha did no each other and I imagine they were on the hunt with the others when Dalia got "separated" so maybe the alpha could be still looking for Dalia. Despite it being a few years since her disappearance but started searching again when they caught a fresh scent of her in the woods since that was were she started at the beginning of the rp. Just a suggestion though and ermmmmmmmmmm...........Sure but remember no god modding thats all I ask :D))

Edited Nov 6th 2016 15:39

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 15:40

((Dalia is a normal warewolf so they dont all have special abilities and YEAH! Sounds like he will be quiet the Alpha))

Edited Nov 6th 2016 15:41

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 15:48

((I just realized I dont think I gave an actual description of Dalia :3 Lol and also do you think Trix would have met Dalia in the facility?))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 15:53

Dalia yelped feeling a shock hit her as a guard snuck up on her and shocked her in the side forcing her to let go and she rolled on her side and they grabbed her tying her down to bring her back inside the facility now that they had their subject back.

Edited Nov 6th 2016 15:55

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 16:01

Dalia yelped in surprise as she got dropped and the flames suddenly bursting along the ropes. Freeing her as she dropped rolling into the dirt. She growled sitting up before sliding back to the ground a bit dizzily from the shock. Throwing up a bit her ears go down as she growled shifting back into human form as she was helped up. "Ka- kai" She whispered clinging to Clo afraid he was going to be mad at her for wondering off from the group.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 16:11

She let go of Clo before hugging him. Nuzzling into his chest since she was shorter than he was. Dalia had always liked being with her Alpha. Not in a romantic way. Like a family member. Especially after her father sided with another pack during a feud that ended before she was born and her mother died four years after she was born. Though the past was the past and even in this little fight of theirs to get to Kugo. She was happy to see him again. Though that was a bit short lived when she looked up. Confusion on her face . Her head starting to hurt. "Years?" She asked when they started being shot at with darts before she could answer and she jumped back. Stumbling when he turned suddenly and Clo took a shot for him. Dodging another shot

Edited Nov 6th 2016 16:11

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 16:18

Her eyes widen and she hugged his arm tightly. Her hair and clothes being singed from the flames. "Please no more killing!" She pleads her eyes watering up as the scientist still remaining ran back inside and the guards started to retreat yelling to close the gates.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 16:27

She nodded. Her cheek smoking a bit but she didn't seem to care at the moment. Looking back to the retreating guards and than back to him she hugged him more tightly before she ran for the van limping a bit as she got the back of the van open. Getting a better look of her even in the dark as Dalia retreated into the van to get Kugo out he notice the ear tag and collar on her beneath her shirt.

Getting closer to the van and slipping inside she caught scent of another wolf near by. One that might have even already left.

Edited Nov 6th 2016 16:30

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 6th 2016 16:35

She yelped hugging onto him tightly and and her new friends. Surprised even for herself by his strength. Quiet for almost the entire trip. Trying not the to cry the whole time. She brightened when she started recognising the area. It was so familiar yet something felt really different. "A are you ma mad that I got seperated during the hunt earlier......I didn't ma mean to cause so much trouble" She asked Kai a bit hesitantly. "Can I still stay in the pack?"

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.