Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 1st 2016 12:57

She helped get the flames out her hair going up on end a bit from the flames making her hair staticy until it was completely out than she looked at his hand to look over the burns. "Oh jeeeze I Im sorry"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 08:29

((Yeah were kind of doing a rewind at the moment before Dalia got kidnapped I guess? I dont know I might change it to after than before but we dont have enough characters but yeah go ahead send in a bio and stuff. Like are yu a human, a warewolf etc I dont know if i should wait for more people or not. XD As you can tell Im a bit of an amm*tu*e starting group role plays))

Edited Nov 2nd 2016 08:31

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 08:53

/((Never mind lets just see were this goes XD))

"But you were on fire!" She yelled scratching behind her ear almost dog like before yawning. "Come n maybe we can find our way to town. Get the burns looked at there or something" She says rocking on her heels feeling restless and concerned

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 09:02

Dalia looked around curiously before jumping as someone ran into Kugo and yelping. Seeing the light. The little wolf *girl suddenly confused. "Whats going on?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 09:12

Dalia yelped being thrown to the ground as the dart whizzed by and she slide into the dirt scraping up her palms whimpering as she looked over at the new people running towards them and she growled crawling back and scrambling to her feet. "Ca come on this way"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 09:19

She shifted forms and started running leading them away from the people that were still of pursuit of them. Skidding and slidding to the left barking to get Clo's and Kugo's attention to go this way. Another shot being made at them. She had to lose her pack. She had to wander off away from the hunt. She thought in a panic

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 09:23

Dalia stopped turning back to him shifting forms. "What do you mean their shooting at us....Ha-" She yelped getting shot and she staggered holding her neck as she felt something hit her neck. Feeling woozy

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 09:29

"Whats....Why is there weird colours" She mumbled her whole body suddenly feeling heavy as she leaned against the girl. Things twisting and turning. Changing colors right before her eyes.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 10:46

Dalia stirred trying to sit up but couldnt as she heard yelling and movement in the background. Trying to talk but it only came out as slurred nonsense. The shooting slowed down as Kugo approached them willingly

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 2nd 2016 11:09

((Because chairs want hugs to when their dragged out into the woods. Its scary man XD))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.