Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Suspense > No where to go ((werewolf/human rp))

New Reply

Started by Shadey , Oct 28th 2016 11:42

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 10:49

Dalia shifted back into human forms. Crawling back a bit. "Why are they chasing us" she said sneezing so she covered her mouth. Scratching her ear and noticed the tag. Looking a little confused.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 10:55

"Why are they chasing you than" she said her eyes brightening a little. Pulling on the tag experimentally. Wincing and looked to her. "Do you know what this is?"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 11:04

"What? Na no I've always lived in the woods. With my pack. I was on a hunt to earn my place in the group but......but....but but but I got lost" she stammered her head hurting.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 11:17

"I.....I......I..." She shook her head holding it. Nervously tugging on the collar as images flashed across her vision and she leaned back against the wall but something was blocking it. Like she didn't want to remember. "Nahh......." Tugging on the collar again. "I don't know!"

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 11:36

Dalia ran over to grab his hand. "Kuho this way please before were seen

Edited Nov 3rd 2016 11:37

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 11:44

She went up the ladder behind her as quickly as she could to jeep up with them wondering were they were headed.

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 11:47

((Lol is kugo turning into a cookie monster))

Heart this
0 likes

Shadey - Nov 3rd 2016 12:00

((Yeah!))

She lagged a little behind and decided to catch up by shifting into a wolf. Jumping much more easily from ledge to ledge until she came to the larger gap. Hesitating

Heart this
0 likes

((Yeah!))

She lagged a little behind and decided to catch up by shifting into a wolf. Jumping much more easily from ledge to ledge until she came to the larger gap. Hesitating

Heart this
0 likes

((Yeah!))

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.