Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

BanditGamer77 - Jul 29th 2020 07:37

((This is Natsumi, Driver))

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 29th 2020 12:36

The two T-50s under Yulia’s command had been sent ahead to scout for enemy vehicles. These recruits are lucky they got the T-50s, it was an advanced design for its time, with torsion-bar suspension, diesel engine and well-sloped, all-welded armour, 3 crew turrets, added to the fact that all T-50s had radios, a feature only found on the commander's vehicle of earlier light tanks.

Of course, that doesn’t mean much for Senshado since practically everyone got a cellphone. Still it’s a pretty solid light tank with excellent traverse speed.

Radio operator is focusing on communications with other vehicles, loader——a particularly short girl named Lyudmila, already loaded a training round into the breech, which had sealed automatically.

Yulia looked around inside the cupola, wondering if she would, herself, gets ambushed.

Suddenly, an sound of explosion to her right, and the medium tank grind to such a sudden stop that Yulia banged her head at the edge of the cupola,

“F***.” She murmured “are we dead?”

“No, but seems like they got our track!” Tatyana said.

Two T-50 storms out from one of the bushes from the side of the road. Svetlana turns the turret clockwise with electric system, but it wasn't fast enough. At 60 km/h, the T-50s came up close and try to get a rear shot at the SU-85, and from her cupola Yulia saw behind the bush is the KV-1 with the ZiS-5 76mm gun glittering under the sunlight.

Looks like the scouting T-50 just aren’t experienced enough. Yulia sighed.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 29th 2020 13:25

In truth, Kasumi had not expected such a swift counter attack from the enemy group. She was even more surprised the KV-1 had been able to position itself so quickly, what with it only having a top speed of around 30 km/h, which was normally only counted on road surfaces and not hard terrain. None the less, while a lot of the young trainee's in the T50's were frantically trying to stay alive and firing far to quickly, Kasumi seemed to remain rather clam in the whole situation.

''Natsumi, full reverse quickly'' said Kasumi as Natsumi, somewhat dazed from the sound of the gunfire quickly responded. ''''Finally, my chance to prove my driving skills'' she said with a somewhat ecstatic grin. She quickly shifted the tank into reverse and put on the power. The rear exhausts of the SU-85 Bellowed out blacked smoke as the tank proceeded to back up and swing around. Since a lot of the earlier SU Tank destroyers like the SU-122 and SU- 85 were built on the robust and mobile T34 chassis, it meant maneuverability as well as overall speed was pretty decent. One of Nozomi's commanded T50's shot at the SU, however the shot missed..since it seemed the crew members were panicking a little and were unable to aim the optic's correctly either, giving Yulia's team a little luck..for now.

''Go quickly towards the KV. We'll try to immobilize it first.'' continued Kasumi to her crew, now poking her head out of the cupola to get a better view. She could see that not far off from the current battle, the T34-76 was visible. So far they were making there way towards the scene, though rather slowly it seemed. The engine of it was damaged slightly, easily visible by the continues lurching of the tank, as well as the non stop smoke coming from the rear. More than likely, one of Yulia's scouting T50s had gotten a lucky hit on it, but it could still fight so it was best to keep an eye on it.

''..Really trying the charging technique...your as bad as Chi Ha.'' said Nozomi, seeing the SU-85 making a sprint in the rough direction of her KV-1. ''Focus on the SU, take em out with one blo....'' She was cut off as the tank rocked a little from a shot. Something had hit the KV-1. ''..Eh.....what was..whatever, turn the turret and fire'' she said. ''Um..commander, our turret drive is jammed. It seems something hit us and jammed it from a spalling shot'' said Nozomi's gunner. Nozomi sort of went blank for a moment before cursing loudly. Indeed, one of Yulia's T50's had been able to damage the turret ring, which had jammed the rotation system. While it could be salvaged, it gave Yulia's group a short chance to attack back, at least until the T34-76 arrived.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 29th 2020 14:56

(Should we lose this first match as a way to learn some lessons like the Oorai team did in the anime or are we supposed to win this?)

“Svetlana, turn the turret 10 degrees right, target the KV-1, fire at will” Yulia said.

The white haired girl turned the turret with the electric drive before pulling the traverse handle back to manually adjust towards the target. Via the Tsh-15 telescopic sight she saw the KV-1 in front of the gun, remembering what Yulia had taught her, Svetlana then adjust the elevation handle to aim at the machine gun port at the front of the heavy tank’s hull.

A loud explosion sound filled the crew compartment, and with it the the acrid gunsmoke, before the ventilation could release them from the tank.

The KV-1 saw what was coming and turned a bit at the last second, the shell hit the angled front hull and ricocheted, producing a bell-like sound before flying harmlessly out into the sky at supersonic speed.

“Cyka Blyat” Yulia cursed. Lyudmila pulled the releasing handle at the side of the ZIS-S-53 gun’s breech, allowing the smoking case falls to the ground before loading another one. Though Yulia had a feeling her tank would be destroyed before she can fire another one, the T-50s should be well at her side in deadly range by now.

Edited Jul 29th 2020 15:46

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 29th 2020 16:51

((I'd say lose yea. Maybe the KV-1 is taken out by the SU-85, But then the T34-76 ends up finishing them off, even though it is rather crippled))

Indeed, Yulia's thoughts were correct, for within a few seconds after she shot at the KV-1, the rocking and small engine fire from the T34-85 hit. Yulia's tank was out, the Two enemy T50's having taken out the engine, as well as damaging the tracks even more so.

''Prepare to fire'' sated Kasumi, as Chika nodded in response, aiming the optic's and moving the gun slightly with what little rotation soviet Tank destroyers guns had. Kasumi knew the SU-85..or I should say all Soviet tanks had no stabilizers (until the cold war that is) meaning they'd have to stop to take a clear shot. Kasumi waited till the last minute before shouting for Natsumi to stop. The SU jolted to a halt, before rocking a bit. Surprisingly, before it finished rocking, Chika shot the gun, getting an accurate hit right at the KV-1's engine. Easily, it was taken out, smoke billowing out from the rear, the KV-1 was out, with a furious Nozomi and crew inside.

''Enemy down'' said Chika before having her own words shattered by the SU-85 being taken out by the other T34. Already, the other T34 had taken out the remaining T50's, leaving one mangled tank left.,.Nozomi;s team had one, the T34-76 being the last operational tank on site. Kasumi sighed before smiling a little. ''..Fun'' was all she responded with, clearly happy even though they had lost.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 30th 2020 01:24

The fume of the disabled engine smoked Yulia and her crew out of the tank. One top of the cupola holding the hatch, she saw the black smoke coming out of the engine as well as the little white flag now flying on top of the turret.

"ugh, Good Game." she said to Nozomi who had also climbed out of her tank. Still feeling incredibly dizzy from the impact, Yulia started drinking her Vodka to feel better.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 30th 2020 08:02

Nozomi would stand atop her tank with a sly smile over her face. ''Of course we have come out victorious. The KV-1 is a very hard to kill machine, and undoubtedly king on the field.'' ''I..wound't fully agree with that'' said Chika, her head poked out of the SU-85's Cupola, with Kasumi outside and atop the tank as well.

''Oh well...we all did well in some way'' said Kasumi positively, to which Nozomi scoffed..but didn't respond back. Kasumi seemed rather happy, even if they had lost the match. Many of the first year's were still a little bit shocked at what they had experienced..though clearly had very much enjoyed it.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 30th 2020 11:02

“Yeah, you got me good there Nozomi.” Yulia said as she climbed out of her immobilised T-34 and jumps to the ground swiftly. “Caught me with my pants down. Although if I were you, I’d track the SU-85 before shooting the medium tank. I could still turn my turret to shoot at you, but a SU-85 with broken track would be completely defanged”

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 30th 2020 12:27

''..Well...couldn't really track either of them..since my turret drive was damaged by that...dam T50 on your team..or at least one of them'' she mummered..though clearly Nozomi was just trying to hide her guilt, since she was a bit of a sore loser..though was trying to improve on this. Kasumi just smiled and said happily. ''We all did good in some form or way today..that's what matters.'' The other students agreed with this statement..Nozomi just ignored Kasumi. She clearly was not taking a great big liking to her.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 30th 2020 13:08

“Well, I was talking about that first shot when you ambushed us, but I digress. Congratulations on winning this one.” Yulia said “I’m going to get the towing vehicles here, since our tanks are immobilised. I don’t think we can repair this out in the field”

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.