Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

BanditGamer77 - Jul 26th 2020 16:03

((Sorry if I sounded mean saying about that response thing. Hope it doesn't bring any bad vibes for the RP..if that makes any sense. Again sorry!))

Kasumi glanced up for a moment, eeping a littleas she heard the questioned asked to her. ''Oh..I..um'' she stuttered, struggling to even come out with any words. Nozomi seemed to raise an eyebrow as soon as she stuttered before she took her lolipop out from her mouth and said ''Come on newbie..speak up..not that hard to state your tank model. Or do you..not know anything about them?'' Kasumi gulped. ''N..no..I know a lo..'' ''If you know a lot..then you can say what tank you have...can't you?'' she asked once more. ''Nozomi..leave her be, she just joined in'' said one of her team members. Nozomi seemed to glare back at the member questioning her motives..but indeed stayed silent after that, sucking back on her lolipop.

''I..can;t tell you lot the tank. I was told by your..Superior officer not to'' said Kasumi, gulping a little out of fright as she said this. Even more raised eyebrow's filled the room. The commander..didn't want them to find out. This was an odd move, even for Shino, who normally was rather open about her idea's for the team, so this was a rather odd move.

''The tank should be ready she said by around next Tuesday'' said Kasumi. ''That's...all I'm allowed to tell you.'' Kasumi went silent after that, clearly she was rather shy.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 27th 2020 01:12

Yulia shrugged “All right then, keep your secrets. Say, do you fancy a smoke? My tobacco craving is killing me right now.”

She took out a pack of Belomorkanal from the inner pocket of her jacket and showed it to Kasumi covertly. It’s a Russian brand of filterless cigarettes.

She’s gotta have to go to some place hidden at the back of the school to satisfy her tobacco addiction though, if she’s found out it would be a lot of troubles waiting for her.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 27th 2020 08:16

'''W..what..No..no I'm fine. I don't smoke..sorry'' said Kasumi, smiling a little to Yulia. The other girls all eyed Kasumi closely. She acted way more..well sweetly than anyone else really in the Auxiliary's, except for a few select people. None the less they'd have to get on with her..for now.

Kasumi would soon proceed to get her bag again and leave the room..not saying anything else to anyone really, as she left to go unpack her things and go to morning first year classes.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 28th 2020 02:57

After getting her nicotine fix with two cigarettes at the back of the campus, Yulia attended class, knowing she will have to go for a couple of hours without another cigarette.

It’s almost boring sitting there listening to the teacher speaks. She has respect for the people trying to pass on their knowledge to the next generation, but she nonetheless would fall asleep at the back of the class. She already know most of the stuff being taught, and she excels at test and exams, therefore teachers mostly just sigh and leave her alone.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 28th 2020 07:36

The next few classes would be, without a doubt boring and very much tiresome, as were most normal classes. Finally however, at precisely 2:30PM, the many new as well as veteran students of Senshodo were called out to the practice field. Finally, some action was to take place! As this was however a training session for the new students enlisting in Senshodo, it meant the veterans were needed to ''go easy'' on the newcommers. Many of the new students were being given simple surplus tanks for training. Vehicles such as T34/76's and T50's were the majority of the lineup...except of course for Kasumi, who now stood in front of her current..temporary Tank, a Clean and well kept SU-85. Not the most powerful nor well armored tank destroyer, but a decent fit for the time being until her ''secret weapon'' was finished.

By now Kasumi had also made some friends it seemed..much to Nozomi's surprise as she saw her with a few other girls. ''./.Hmm..didn't expect such a person to make friends that quickly....eh whatever. Hey Yulia, think that newbie will actually do any good in the practice session? I mean..still weirded out by the fact she's been promoted to work with us..but a first year, really? Doubt she has any skill to back up her so called ''Tank Knowledge.'' Nozomi was never really a kind person..she was just straight to the point and blunt. In her eyes, this ''Kasumi'' was just a joke..but boy would she be proven wrong soon enough.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 28th 2020 08:51

"Well, I mean..." Yulia glanced over the shoulder of Nozomi and look at the direction of Kasumi and her SU-85, shrugged "You know, during World War 2, Soviet tank crews would often be sent to frontlines with only two to three days training, they're canon fodder most of the time and we do have the luxury to give our crews more time in training before shipping them out to battle, but Russian equipments are easy to learn that's what I'm saying, I don't know if she had bribed the Committee or what, I mean she does own a personal tank after all. But who am I to question Shino's decision."

Edited Jul 28th 2020 08:54

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 28th 2020 09:35

Nozomi shrugged. ''..She better show her skills..if she has any'' A few minutes later, Shino would show up, though not dressed in combat gear. She would not be fighting in this training match, since she was far to busy to do so, only able to stop by now and then for announcements and such. She called the students around before doing a quick debriefing of what would happen with the match. It would be a simple elimination match, with at least one veteran as group commander, and the rest being new students. ''I trust you will all get along well then'' she finished it off, having assigned teams. Nozomi would be commanding her own KV-1, a Single T34-76 and 4 T50's. Yulia was group commander for 2 T50's, and Kasumi in the SU-85, as well as her own T34-85, which was in this case, the most advanced of all the tanks on scene.

''Right. The match shall begin within the next minute. All crew's, man your tanks and prepare for combat'' said Shino. ''I shall be watching from the sidelines, No unfair play you lot, got it?'' Students nodded left and right, as they all scrambled towards the tanks.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 28th 2020 09:36

((Sorry typo, Nozomi has 2 T50's under her command, not 4)

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 29th 2020 01:53

Yulia climbed into the commander's hatch of her T-34-85. Immediately she can felt the scent of diesel and sweat filled her nostril, a smell all too familiar for the crew of a T-34 tank. She smiled a little ruefully to herself, recalling the days when she was also a raw recruit and stuck inside a 34/76 for the first time.

She turned her body a little, trying to find a more cozy pose while her legs being tilted to left side a bit due to the arrangement of the commander's seat. From the five vision ports of the commander's cupola she can see what's outside the tank. When she was in the 34/76, the commander must dual role to be gunner, but 34/85 don't have this problem, with a larger turret of 3 crew configuration she can focus on commanding the tank while a dedicated gunner would do the shooting.

"Alright, listen up. This is Yulia" Yulia said to the radio, took a bottle of Vodka from her personal storage from her left side."We're facing against Nozomi's team consiste of her KV-1, a T34-76 and 2 T50. The KV-1 is the largest threat we'll have to face against in this match, we'll try to deal with that first with our TD and my T-34-85, so report at once when you spot her. Over"

"Svetlana," Yulia then said to her gunner sitting just underneath her. "Try to shoot at the side of the KV-1 if we managed to flank, otherwise shoot at the front hull plate or the machine gun port."

"Roger that"

(Svetlana, the gunner)

Edited Jul 29th 2020 04:35

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 29th 2020 07:34

''Over'' responded most to all of the members. In truth, Nozomi's KV-1 would be rather hard to defeat frontally, at least at range that is. Her KV-1 was a ZiS - 5 variant, which while being larger and easier to hit due to its sluggish maneuverability made up for this by having greatly increased armor plating, including a reinforced turret ring as well as around 100mm's of frontal armor, which while not being very well angled was (at range) enough to bounce a lot of shots. For being the final variant of the KV-1, it sure was a beast..though not invincible. The turret itself was always a weak spot, and since Yulia's team had 2 85mm cannons with great penetrating abilities, one wrong move from the KV-1 would spell it's fall.

''We will go and find a sniping location'' stated Kasumi suddenly through the radio speakers. ''Hopefully we should be able to use the bush and tree cover for an ambush point. Kasumi, over and out.'' Kasumi would be standing within as the commander, her head [poking out above the hatch before she spoke to her crew members. ''Chika, please prepare for firing at enemy target's when we reach the ambush point.'' ''Roger'' said Chika, the gunner for the SU-85..though she'd need to get used to firing a much larger gun soon enough. '''Natsumi, follow the T34..and please..don't break the engine.'' Natsumi nodded, ready to move out whenever. Of course, they'd follow Yulia's T34 till they could find a suitable ambush point.

((Also Photo reference for characters This is Chika, Gunner)

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.