Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Anime > Girls Und Panzer Roleplay!

New Reply

Started by BanditGamer77 , Jul 15th 2020 11:52

BanditGamer77 - Jul 24th 2020 09:11

((Alright then. If that's the case, all is set. I shall write out the starter now))

Pravda Girls High School, the mighty power of the North, and one of the strongest schools in Senshodo, only beaten out by long time champions Kuromorimine. Though of course, more recently, the up and going Oarai Girls High school had one against them, as well as fighting along side many teams in the All Star University match a few months ago. Now however, a new and prospers era had shifted in for Pravda, one that would be full of surprises. Recently, under new order from first, the Senshodo Committee's, and later Katyusha herself, a few new ranking battalion's were to be added to Pravda's roster,mostl of which coming from the 'Pravda Auxiliary's' group, who had been training as well as preforming in Senshodo battles as back up for a few years now, though they had never been truly recognized as a fighting force till now. This, plus a few new comers to the school itself, would all be required to attend the briefing meeting that Friday morning, where both Nonna and the current commander for the Auxiliary's, Shino Shiraishi (Also known by many as Ironfist due to her strong commanding nature) would be waiting in the common room for the students to arrive for the briefing.

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 25th 2020 01:07

Yulia just finished her morning drill with her trusty T-34-85. As a member of the Auxiliary group, she never had much experience with actual Senshado combat, but she tried to keep her and her crew at best condition and most familiar with their tank, the coordination between crews and instant reaction to orders. The senior would eventually graduates, and she thought that would be the time for her and her crew to shine.

Her crew's schedule usually starts at 5:30 in the morning everyday, they would take their tank for a spin until school starts at 8:45. Combined with the Senshado activity after school, they would have several more hours of experience than other tank crew every day.

The driver, Tatyana, who is a newcomer at the start of this year, took it especially hard. The driver’s seat is on the far left of the tank, so her left elbow doesn't have much gap to move. On the right is the transmission system, the gear stick takes a lot of strength to move. Her feet could not be stretched at all and usually went numb after a while, before she gets used to it her arm suffers a lot from delayed onset muscle soreness from handling the control sticks. From the result of such intense training, she is now one of the best T-34 driver in the Auxiliary group.

After parking the tank back to the garage, it was 7:30. The crew had left for shower before morning brief. There are still some times, and Yulia, keeping track of how many times the tank had been driven around, knew it's time for regular maintenance around the air filter.

She opened the hatch at the far back behind the engine compartment by releasing some springs, underneath the armored cooling louvers are some large flywheel, which transmits the power back to the transmission. at the very far bottom are the control linkages for the clutches and brakes, one on each side for steering. She had to check the clutch plate every 10 hours to make sure it goes six to seven millimeters.

And then there are two multi-cyclone air filters. To get to these she had to pull out the armored cooling louvers first. That will then allow to access the air filters to clean them out. There’s only a couple of bolts in each side, but it’s still a nuisance and a pretty hefty manual labour.

After everything's done, Yulia took a good refreshing shower before attending the briefing.

(pic for Tatyana)

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 25th 2020 06:45

By now, many students, both new as well as normal Auxiliary Members who'd most likely be pared up to operate with newcomers to Pravda were all seated. As the finally few stranglers arrived Nonna cleared her throat, nodded to Shino before she began to speak to the small crowd in front of her. ''Greetings, both newcommers and returning fighters. It is a pleasure to make, or remake your acquaintance here today. I trust that most to all of you are well rested and ready for the thrilling life of Senshodo, yes?'' Many of the students nodded there heads, while some simply glanced up to Nonna. ''..Hmm, I see, good good. Well one thing to improve on starts now. Let me ask again, are you all ready for Senshodo, yes?'' Some voices said yes to her, though most stayed silent. Nonna sighed as she looked to Shino. These people had no enthusiasm.

Shino would simply smirk before looking to everyone. She then shouted loudly to everyone in the room. ''UP ON YOUR FEET YOU FILTHY YOUNG ONES, UP UP!!, come on what are you, PIG'S? Your all going to be part of the Auxiliary's now, so you better act like it. Do I make myself clear? Well, WELL! All the students quickly stood up and saluted saying far more loudly this time ''YES COMMANDER'' Shino chuckled and glanced back to Nonna. ''There we go, back to you Nonna.

''Thank you Shino'' said Nonna before looking back the students as they sat down once more. ''Now, as you all can expect, you'll need to have training sessions as well, of course a tank to operate with. You all will be given the chance to choose your fellow teammates to work with, though please remember that after you have chosen, there is little to no way of going back, do you all understand?'' The students nodded. ''Good. Anyone who is already from the Auxiliary's can disregard this statement, since you already have crew's set up. I shall be taking the new students to show them around the schools facility's now. All new students, except for Kasumi Komorv, please follow me outside now.

Some of the new students were confused at the fact that one student was needed to remain behind, but most shrugged it off, getting up and leaving the meeting room with Nonna, only leaving the current Auxiliary members and the lone newcommer in the room. Shino would glance around for a moment before looking to Yulia and asking, ''I trust your training this morning went smoothly Yulia?''

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 25th 2020 23:44

“Yes madam” Yulia said with confidence “essentially just same stuff different day”

T-34 are not comfortable to stay in, it’s cramped and noisy, but it’s no doubt a decent vehicle for war, or Senshado. She’s starting to get used to it’s interior, and she believes her crew can say the same.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 26th 2020 06:38

''Good...right'' said Shino before looking to the rest of the groups. ''Now, I bet most of you here are wondering why I am keeping you back here right now, as well as the fact as to why there is a new first year here by our sides now. Kasumi, could you please step up here?'' A small gulp was heard within the seated groups before, from the back of the room it seems, a young women stood up, walking over towards the front of the room and beside Shino, looking somewhat worried and frightened by the strong, iron willed tankers that sat before her.

''There we go. Ladies I'd like to introduce to you Kasumi Komorv'' Shino stated before looking to Kasumi who simply nodded her head shyly, without saying anything to anyone..which did raise a few eyebrow's, especially Nozomi, the top KV-1 Commander in the Auxiliary's.

''Kasumi here is a very special student you see'' continued Shino. ''She has brought to us a piece of hardware that only a madman would imagine. Normally, as many of you will already know, when Pravda (or I should say any School preforming Senshodo) needs new tanks, we either purchase them from Military Surplus or normally build them ourselves if they are rare or experimental tanks. However, Kasumi here has had in her family's possession a...well let's just say very destructive Tank, one that she has brought along with her as she has enlisted in Pravda. She has never experienced driving or commanding a tank, but from what I have seen and heard so far, both her operation and repair knowledge of tanks is exceptional, not to mention she's never touched a live moving tank, and yet know's very easily how to handle one. This is the reason she is not going to be preforming the simpler training the other first years shall be undergoing. Due to this..well difference I suppose, she will be added as one of our resident 'Tank Destroyer Commanders' and will be operating with both Nozomi and Yulia's T34-85, and KV-1 ZiS 5 in there Battalion. I trust that all of you girls will be accepting of her, and treat her farely as a fellow member of the Auxiliary's, understood?''

The other members either nodded or simply said nothing, but more than likely, they still were willing to accept her..although more than likely, some would be judgmental. ''Currently, Kasumi's tank is undergoing heavy repairs and rebuild, which Kasumi herself shall also be helping with. I may ask of other members here to help her at times, so have your tool kits prepared'' said Shino, in a somewhat comical manner. ''Until her tank is ready to operate and a crew has been sorted out and members chosen, she will be using an SU-85M for training. As stated, I trust you will accept her and not annoy, harass or downplay her since she is a first year. That...I believe is all for today girls. Have a good weekend, and there shall be another meeting on Monday to discuss tactic's for our first proper upcoming match. Also do not forget that we have more practice later this afternoon, so be there, or you'll be cleaning the workshop's for a week. Good? Good, enjoy your day!''

With that, Shino bowed and left the room. Shino was a sort of weird commander. One minute, kind and accepting, the next a scary near inapproachable force that would scare your soul and shatter your heart into pieces out of fear. None the less, she was a powerful and indeed, well respected commander. After she left, the room fell into silence for a few minutes, as Kasumi went and sat down again, looking through her bag of belonging's.

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 26th 2020 06:39

((Also here is Kasumi's visual's for refrence)

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 26th 2020 13:23

((Um, I was gonna say that Shino didn't actually say that Kasumi had the ISU to the other Auxiliary members. The reason she wouldn't tell anyone of it yet was because the tank was going to be unveiled to the school in a few day's time, and before that only a select few members of the school would be able to see/work on it. A very secretive project if you will The reasoning for all this secrecy was cause it could raise suspicion within the Auxiliary's members and lead them to sneakily trying to find out what the tank was (which they would do so in the end.) I didn't notice you responded till like nearly an hour later..so my apologize for not saying this sooner))

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 26th 2020 14:34

(Then what’s my character gonna say to start a conversation? I dunno how to do that lol)

Heart this
0 likes

BanditGamer77 - Jul 26th 2020 14:40

((Yea, my bad, didn't think about that part as well. I mean, I could suggest maybe she'd either try and greet the newcommer kindly, maybe spark up a conversation on where she came from or so on, maybe ask her why she chose Pravda as a school? The truth is Kasumi is designed to have a somewhat troubled past that only really show's itself more as time goes on, with the same going for her tank. Hell maybe Yulia would ask Kasumi what tank she does actually have, maybe try to rial up some other members to try push Kasumi to answer? I dunno, just some idea's I have. If you don't want to use/try them it's fine, I don't mind. If the idea's ain't used, I'll just send my response to your turn instead..if that makes any sense. I've confused myself on the end of that description lol)

Heart this
0 likes

Jacky138 - Jul 26th 2020 15:01

(Ok then , let’s do it again)

So, a new students with her very own tank destroyer. Yulia thought to herself.

It comes to her as initially a bit of a surprise, but the more she thought about it, with the popularity of Senshado, the demands are definitely there. Even tanks that doesn’t meet the Senshado League’s standard like M47 Patton or even Russian T-72 MBT are available for sale on eBay for usually the price of a fancy car. It almost makes perfect sense that students from wealthy backgrounds who are interested in Senshado would brought a tank for herself, come to think of it.

Which tank would it be though, she wonders. If she has that kind of money, Yulia herself would probably go for something designed with crew comfort taken into consideration. Like, American M4 Sherman, or German Panther would be nice.

Shino said it’s a tank destroyer, so would it be an M18 Hellcat? M10 Wolverine? If it’s something like the Jaagdtiger or Elefant Yulia would felt really bad for the logistic team, those interleaving wheels are some serious piece of work to deal with, and heaven forbid if one of those torsion bars needs to be replace.

For this reason alone, Yulia actually had massive respect for Kuromorimine’s logistic team. A whole lineup of German Panzers is something she couldn’t imagine in her wildest nightmares.

“Hello, em, Kasumi is it? Just curious about which tank is it that you have, since Shino didn’t mention it.”

Edited Jul 26th 2020 15:05

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.