Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums
Advertisement

Forum > Jacky138

2020, a nation enslaved

Jacky138 replied to Cloud9's topic

“This is John Bailey Wallace your Prime Minister. Apparently, foreign troops had step their foot onto this island, a situation that had never taken place for hundreds of years. This is no longer a civil war, this is an invasion, with the enemy’s path opened by traitors among us. This Rebellion claimed to have fought for their ideals of freedom, yet in their action they had betrayed the very people they claimed to have fought for. Do this mongol empire had British people’s best interest in mind? I for one doubt it. Even if the Resistance overthrown this legitimate government of UK with the help of their foreign friend, they would be little more than a puppet government, this further proves they are just a group of self centred bastards hungry of power, willing to bring in an foreign power to enslave us, and our generations to come”

“Stand up, my fellow citizens, to fight against this foreign aggressors, and their lapdogs that lead them in here in the first place. Stand up, it is time to unit our strength, and show these invaders what for.”

The majority of British people are infuriated the resistance’s action to introduce the foreign power into the civil war, more had joined the royalty sides of the fight. On the street, armoured soldiers armed with machineguns starting to shows up and push the valkyrian army back.

Following the introduction of the new factions army, the rebels are starting to desert back to the royal army in brigades and divisions.

Jan 3rd 2019 04:31

2020, a nation enslaved

(Nah I’ll just take over it with the supercomputer, or had the Fourth Reich and Teutonic Order invade them from another direction for the fun)

Jan 3rd 2019 02:33

2020, a nation enslaved

(Thats just Deus Ex machina no? Introducing a new faction like that. Next thing you know, The Empire of the Rising Sun would show up to help the royalty for old times sake...)

Jan 2nd 2019 22:28

2020, a nation enslaved

(New faction huh. New superpower...from Balkan no less. Now I’ll have to think of where to nuke again. Maybe Russian, triggering their deadhand system to turn the table...)

Jan 2nd 2019 21:57

2020, a nation enslaved

The SAS squad found themselves some cover and quickly fired back with excellent accuracy. Violet hid behind a concrete wall and uses her MP5 to shoot at the Fear Hunter. She uses her action camera attached to her helmet to take down footage of this bioengineered monstrosity, as this thing could further damage the reputation of the rebellion.

"The is Violet to CP, we are engaging an unknown enemy, looks like some monster came directly from Resident Evil. Require reinforcement."

"Roger that. the Panzer Cops are on the way, ETA 5 minutes"

Outside the bunker, as cities are getting razed one by one either by firebombing or nuclear weapon, within hours the declared "Free States" are starting to succumb the pressure and collapse. The Prime Minister continue to make broadcast.

"This is your Prime Minister John Bailey Wallace, this is my final warning to all the officers and soldiers involved in this treacherous plot, give yourself up immediately, and you shall be pardoned of any accusation of high treason. Not only that, but you would also be allowed to resume you position in the army. Do not take this as a sign of weakness, I have still the firepower in my arsenal greater than that of both World Wars combined, I can, and will, destroy this rebellion. I merely wish to prevent more unnecessary bloodshed before this little civil war could be bring to an end, as the end of this ordeal is just a beginning."

"After the war, we will have to rebuild this barren wasteland of a country from the ground up, after that, getting marry, give birth of children, raise them. These are arguably more exhausting than fighting in wars. Don't sell yourself short, as they said, 'you only live once, so think twice'. The Queen's pardon would be effective until midnight, after which, any hostility would be terminated with extreme prejudice."

The message was set to auto repeat with British patriotic musics playing in between each broadcast. But only few rebel army would surrender.

Jan 2nd 2019 21:20
Previous123456789...3435Next