Sign Up, It's Free!         Browse People         Browse Blogs            Browse Forums

Forum > Real Life > *** MBU - Miami Beach University - *****

New Reply

Started by QueenofHearts , Jun 27th 2019 23:53

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 18:47

Holly sees the two red headed girls approach her wondering what thwy could possibly be up too with a giant box but just kept on setting up and organizing while occasionally looking over to Dom and smiling she went through a trainwreck and he still chose to stick by her even though they only met a couple hours ago she needed to pay him back for being so sweet she just had no idea how.

"Hey ladies what can I do for you, by the way you both look amazing"

@Mysterious_Lost_Soul
@lilySweet

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 18:55

Holly watches as the two girls hand over the giant box and mention something about her crush which she rolls her eyes as if looking away in embarassment as Dom was only a few feet away and wondered if he was hearing this.

"Oh thanks ladies but I don't need any gifts this meet and greet is my gift back to all of you with fun and lasting memories and I wouldn't be doing my job if I didn't have clipboards with club and event sign up sheets haha"

@lilySweet
@Mysterious_Lost_Soul

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 19:10

Holly reluctantly takes the giant box smiling and walks back to her dorm room where she places it on the bed wondering what was inside she opens the lid to find a low cut strapless dress in red and it was tight to show off her hard working country body which she hoped she could get back to that really soon.

"Thank you ladies for the kind gift I will tey to make an expection for you"

Holly pulls the dress out of the box and sees a note attached to a pair of heels in the same shade, taking the note out she unfolds it to find it written by Scarlett saying how she bought this dress back in Italy but never got the chance to wear it as it was a gift from an old friend, walking into her bathroom she starts the shower and begins undressing after a good amount of scrubbing she deies off and realizes she doesn't have a strapless bra so she goes without before slipping on the tight dress she pins her hair up and puts on a thin layer of makeup before slipping into the strappy high heels that came with it. Holly checks herself in the mirror one last time and walks away wobbling s bit as she wasn't one to wear anything girly

Holly walks down the hallway with her head held high as not to show her looking like she had two left feet snd never wore heels she soon makes it to the lounge where she quietly sneaks up behind Dom and taps him on the shoulder before calling him the slang word

"Excuse me sir I am looking for a Bammer you know where I can find him"

@D
@Mysterious_Lost_Soul
@lilySweet

Edited Aug 2nd 2019 19:10

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 19:24

Holly smiles in embarassment at how they put her on the spot with Dom but secretly her heart was all fuzzy at the fact he could really be the one for her something just seemed to click and the both of them both came from Cajun country so that was a real positive.

"I feel so out of my element with this I feel like I could break something and that would be awful but again you two have amazing fashion sense I do to but its usually from Country Haven Outfitters but since moving here its been Off the Wall or Surfs R Us"

@lilySweet
@Mysterious_Lost_Soul

Edited Aug 2nd 2019 19:26

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 19:26

(( there is a case of beer in the red cooler under the table))

Edited Aug 2nd 2019 19:26

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 19:38

Jade stands in front over her closet hand on her hip tilted a bit she had been staring at her clothes for over twn minutes straight and hadn't even showered yet she was so indecisive since she found out she had to dress up for this event thinking that her lounge pants and tank top would not be appropriate just then she hears her door open and sees someone approaching hoping that it was Connor.

"Hey babe I have been staring at my darn closet for the last ten minutes I still smell like our crazy fun but I can't seem to settle on anything that isn't skinny jeans and band tees i much prefer this look but i know the other girls are probably going all out with the tight curvy dresses i got none of that going on here I choose no makeup and speaking elfish over any of this well besides you and the love making"

Jade moves past him and then moves into the closet tossing clothes behind her head until she was down to the final piece of clothing which ended up being a dress that she never ever thought she would wear it was a goft from her best friend that said when you find the one wear this. she takes it off the clothing rod and lays it down on the bed.

((picture will be posted soon))

@lilySweet

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 20:24

Jade finally decided that she would wear the dress her best friend gave her walking into the bathroom she scrubbed up using her favourite shampoo and letting it run over her body for way longer than it should have. After a good amount of time she steps out and dries off before walking out of the bathroom to grab her dress. Jade slips into it and zips it up quick before seeing Connor she decides to continue the wow factor and noticing that she was given some mascara,eyeliner and lip gloss she begins dolling herself up and keeps her hair down but pushes it to the side before throwing on a pair of black converse.

"Hey Babe I think I am finally ready to go to the meet and greet aside from the makeup and the fact I am in a dress I feel awesome so glad she decided to go with something my style at least with the characters on here"

@lilySweet

Heart this
0 likes

BiQueen - Aug 2nd 2019 23:15

Taylor found herself walking in to a busy crowd as she fumbled with the edge of her dress. She opted for a simple sundress and sandles with her blonde hair down. She looked around kind of nervous at first for her first interaction with this new group of people.

Heart this
1 like

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 23:26

((welcome @BiQueen))

Heart this
0 likes

Piperrox002 - Aug 2nd 2019 23:30

Holly felt her phone vibrate and looked down to see who it was and didn't recognize it at first but figured that maybe it was a new kid since they were asking about dorm assignments and she needed to find out how to get them in quick since the room that was there the kids just dropped out and left half their belongings behind.

*Hi yes I be.ieve your dorm room is ready and I hope you attend the meet and greet and take full advantage of the clipboards*

@GhostKing

Heart this
0 likes

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.